Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I Hate My Life

• Thread starter SuperKanga.Belgrade
  • Start date
SuperKanga.Belgrade

SuperKanga.Belgrade

I am the physical manifestation of autism
★★★★★
Just woke up today at around 5 because I wanted to see my family for a little bit. Big mistake as per usual. I get up and my dad has been drinking. Starts ranting about politics. Trying to watch TV with my mom, constant drunk interjections.

"Muh evil satanists and trump is a good guy."

"Muh this and muh that."

I swear these normies can't see the forest for the trees. Like they literally worship an evil god, and they think they are the normal ones.

I despise all forms of Christianity and religion. I am convinced that it is more satanic then the satanists themselves.

I hate how my father always thinks that he's right, and he always acts so arrogant. He literally cannot admit to being wrong. And I think it's just utter narcissism.

This world is so fucking shit man. Every time I'm around my family there is always something negative going on. I need to just move the fuck out and live on the streets or something.

I don't know what it would take for them to realize that this world is a vile and wicked place, and holds no redeeming qualities.

Everyone's just so fucking stupid, and I regret waking up.

People could be getting slaughtered right in front of them, but so long as it doesn't effect them then it doesn't even fucking matter.

Literal npcs without a care in the world. Fuck this gay life. Fuck this god. Fuck each and every single thing on this planet. Fuck the stars. Fuck the trees.

Life was a mistake, and we are paying the fucking price for it

Brutal post.

Crazy to think how much better our lives would be if we simply looked better

I despise all forms of Christianity and religion. I am convinced that it is more satanic then the satanists themselves.
No, man, you are wrong and I refuse to elaborate.

Brutal post.

Crazy to think how much better our lives would be if we simply looked better
My life would be completely different if I was 6 inches taller and had a normal family

No, man, you are wrong and I refuse to elaborate.
You refuse to elaborate because there is no solid explanation or reason you can give as to why everything is as shit as it is.

Everyone just goes along with it.

It doesn't matter that every 40 seconds someone is killing themselves. It doesn't matter that as we rot on this forum someone out there is getting love and affection that we will never receive. It doesn't matter that each and every day that I wake up I am suffering beyond moral comprehension.

"Just be grateful broooo. There are people who have it way worse brooooo." As if that's suppose to make me feel better.

My parents ruined me. I would be mtn if not for my parents abuse

"Just be grateful broooo. There are people who have it way worse brooooo." As if that's suppose to make me feel better.
Show normie a man without limbs and they'll tell him to be grateful cause at least hes got eyes and can see

Nothing to be grateful bout in my life

you WILL go to church and you WILL die for jews

"More than 720 000 people die due to suicide every year."
What a loving and caring god.

:feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Thats the thing an omnipotent being exists but hes actually evil and likes watching us suffer
@SuperKanga.Belgrade it wouldnt really be suffering if everybody was suffering thats why He gives good lives to some and absolutely dalit tier lives with constant suffering to others, the irony of it all is is the most pleasurable to Him is my theory

@SuperKanga.Belgrade it wouldnt really be suffering if everybody was suffering thats why He gives good lives to some and absolutely dalit tier lives with constant suffering to others, the irony of it all is is the most pleasurable to Him is my theory
It's like the dude who lived in the iron lung. Why would you give someone a life like that if all they are gonna do is suffer. It's beyond morally reprehensible.

It's like the dude who lived in the iron lung. Why would you give someone a life like that if all they are gonna do is suffer. It's beyond morally reprehensible.
Screenshot 2024 10 11 at 71833AM

Not just that. The inflection of a fate so reprehensible is made all the worse given we have also been "gifted" with consciousness by the same Almighty being. Suffering wouldnt be so bad if you lacked the ability to reflect on it. Just imagine this guy knowing hed have a good life if hed been given a working body

Get a job, car, and apartment. What's holding you back?

View attachment 1290512
Not just that. The inflection of a fate so reprehensible is made all the worse given we have also been "gifted" with consciousness by the same Almighty being. Suffering wouldnt be so bad if you lacked the ability to reflect on it. Just imagine this guy knowing hed have a good life if hed been given a working body
Exactly brother.

There's a reason that god is always depicted as living above up in heaven because he enjoys looking down on everyone.

I relate to you, Can’t do anything without it going wrong,

Also I've worked dozens of jobs brother. Multiple warehouse positions, fast food, delivery.

And the funny thing is that even after all of that I am still broke. :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Also I've worked dozens of jobs brother. Multiple warehouse positions, fast food, delivery.

And the funny thing is that even after all of that I am still broke. :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Why? Were you paying rent while living with your parents?

I relate to you, Can’t do anything without it going wrong,
That's why it's better to just do nothing and rot until I eventually pass away. I'm essentially just counting down the days until I die.

Life sucks keep suffering got to keep going stress is making me feel sicker and sicker more depressed not much changes people i surround myself with are negative Im not even that smart low iq and autistic probaly what fails me in life the world makes me wanna cry and sperg out the longer i live.

Last edited:
That's why it's better to just do nothing and rot until I eventually pass away. I'm essentially just counting down the days until I die.
For me I still need some meaning in life cope or not, otherwise I’d fall of completely.

I despise all forms of Christianity and religion. I am convinced that it is more satanic then the satanists themselves
It's one of the most deceptive and evil things because it convinces you that talking to yourself ("prayer") offers real support. It makes you believe that women exist for your benefit and that a "creator" loves you.

In reality, women hold most of the power, with endless sources of happiness and pleasure, while the average man, especially those who buy into these beliefs, is stuck in a 9-to-5 cuck marathon with the absolute bare minimum. But sure, we're told that one day men shall inherit the earth. What a joke.

Why? Were you paying rent while living with your parents?
It's a shit economy. Everything gets downsized while prices go up. You end up blowing through a paycheck just getting groceries and basic necessities.

Are you actually 18? I'm genuinely curious because if you were old enough to work you'd know the economy is absolute dogshit and most young men nowadays live at home while most foids move out.

Yes even in the job market women have it much easier and better.

It's one of the most deceptive and evil things because it convinces you that talking to yourself ("prayer") offers real support. It makes you believe that women exist for your benefit and that a "creator" loves you.

In reality, women hold most of the power, with endless sources of happiness and pleasure, while the average man, especially those who buy into these beliefs, is stuck in a 9-to-5 cuck marathon with the absolute bare minimum. But sure, we're told that one day men shall inherit the earth. What a joke.
Religion was invented to keep the surplus male population and betabuxxes from roping

:yes::yes::yes: Could not have said it better myself.

You refuse to elaborate because there is no solid explanation or reason you can give as to why everything is as shit as it is.

Everyone just goes along with it.

It doesn't matter that every 40 seconds someone is killing themselves. It doesn't matter that as we rot on this forum someone out there is getting love and affection that we will never receive. It doesn't matter that each and every day that I wake up I am suffering beyond moral comprehension.

No, simply because at the base, you have bad faith, and faith is never a companion to honest debate.

We all walk towards death, and in between, you decide whether you do good or evil, for the pure pleasure of doing good. We all know what good is, and yet it is so difficult, so difficult to maintain It, We get tired quickly. But it is up to us to continue to make amends or to be just another goat doing evil.

True, many people outside this forum have everything you want, They also live worse than you, Hundreds of millions have nothing to put in their mouths other than being incels and must work like animals to survive, with no other cope than sleep.

And yes, be grateful, Not because the evil of other people will make you feel better, but because gratitude is more beneficial and less poisonous than hatred, because from gratitude, you win, from hatred, you win nothing.

You're still here, living, so I don't think your life is as bad as you say.

It's a shit economy. Everything gets downsized while prices go up. You end up blowing through a paycheck just getting groceries and basic necessities
My expenses never extend past $1,400 a month and that's if I'm eating out constantly. I think you're overestimating how bad things are.
Are you actually 18? I'm genuinely curious because if you were old enough to work you'd know the economy is absolute dogshit and most young men nowadays live at home while most foids move out.

Yes even in the job market women have it much easier and better.
No. I live in a cheap efficiency apartment. I lived with my mother for several years and NEETed on and off.

We talk to ourselves all the time, and yet the true faith of someone who surrenders to the absolute is incomparable to the thoughts we constantly ruminate on in our centers. Apparently not, what a contradiction, that there are men who gave themselves over to voluntary celibacy because of their faith, But you achieve nothing in your hatred.

From a blackpilled point of view, most women don't get what they want, they don't monopolize Chad for themselves, they are pumped and dumped, They distrust other Chads, and many end up alone, depressed and many, coinciding with menopause, abusing antidepressants and alcohol, having pets as "children" and with copes that seem to break space-time.

This life is nothing more than the enjoyment of an illusion, or the pride of suffering that we inflict on ourselves beyond what things are.

Life sucks keep suffering got to keep going stress is making me feel sicker and sicker more depressed not much changes people i surround myself with are negative Im not even that smart low iq and autistic probaly what fails me in life the world makes me wanna cry and sperg out the longer i live.
They have the audacity to get mad at you when you didn't choose to be here in the first place. They just throw you in this shit hole and expect you to figure it out on your own.

No, simply because at the base, you have bad faith, and faith is never a companion to honest debate.

We all walk towards death, and in between, you decide whether you do good or evil, for the pure pleasure of doing good. We all know what good is, and yet it is so difficult, so difficult to maintain It, We get tired quickly. But it is up to us to continue to make amends or to be just another goat doing evil.

True, many people outside this forum have everything you want, They also live worse than you, Hundreds of millions have nothing to put in their mouths other than being incels and must work like animals to survive, with no other cope than sleep.

And yes, be grateful, Not because the evil of other people will make you feel better, but because gratitude is more beneficial and less poisonous than hatred, because from gratitude, you win, from hatred, you win nothing.

You're still here, living, so I don't think your life is as bad as you say.
This reads like pure cope brother. Like the level of delusion is off the charts.