Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate my Life

B

Boris17

Greycel
Everyday the same. Waking up,whole Day at home,when i go out to buy me something to eat i see everywhere happy People with their Girlfriends... I dont know what to do...

don't worry, just a few more decades and it'll be over before you know it.

It's truly torture

Everyday the same. Waking up,whole Day at home,when i go out to buy me something to eat i see everywhere happy People with their Girlfriends... I dont know what to do...
I feel the same every day same shit different day. Its draining , I tried playing tennis with my mum fresh air was nice but my mum is to old for sports at 60. And I don't have any friends to play with

Ich fühle mich jeden Tag gleich, derselbe Scheiß, ein anderer Tag. Es ist anstrengend, ich habe versucht, mit meiner Mutter Tennis zu spielen, die frische Luft war schön, aber meine Mutter ist mit 60 zu alt für Sport. Und ich habe keine Freunde, mit denen ich spielen könnte
I feel the same. Its destroying me

Only chads and successful normies love their lives.

neeting will be boring if you don't have a hobby and hobbies form at childhood.
you can't just say „i found a new hobby" as an adult because that is cope. may as well be a tranny.
if you haven't found your niche by 18, you are a normie and an incel to boot. over before it began.

neeting will be boring if you don't have a hobby and hobbies form at childhood.
you can't just say „i found a new hobby" as an adult because that is cope. may as well be a tranny.
if you haven't found your niche by 18, you are a normie and an incel to boot. over before it began.
Vidya