Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate my life

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I'm grotesquely hideous, a sand nigger born in the slums of Sandland. I have no degree, no good education, and no career prospects despite being 25, I'm working on a degree but most 21 year olds are more accomplished than I am. Only thing I have to look forward to is gaming, and despite an embarrassing amount of hours logged on steam, I'm still terrible at those online games I waste my time on, the one thing trucels are supposed to be good at.

Sometimes I feel like this ricecel, he thinks he's had it bad enough when he is struggling to record his presentation for the hundredth time, but then he realizes things can always get worse when his mattress falls on him.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGcwaMbc0P8

Things keep getting worse for me too, my hairline is receding, my teeth are fucked up, my eyesight is terrible. It feels as if the universe can't give me a break.

I will never get a foid, never get to feel a foid's stinky roast beef flaps. I will also never have a car or live a comfy life, I won't even reach a high rank in dota.

Maybe I should try eating fesikh again

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0oTbE4pyz0

@dominic @Copexodius Maximus

I’m also 25 and have zero going for me after I dropped out of college. I don’t like my body enough to want to build a future for myself. I have a 6’2 Chad younger brother who literally has women approach him in clubs I’ve been to with him. My younger sister is also 6’. I turned out 5’9 and it just isn’t even enough anymore. Shit hairline, recessed jaw, it’s awful. I’m the pocket of bad genes surrounded by good genes and it’s like life is taunting me. I care about my loving family too much to off myself (and tbh I’m way too scared to do it), but I get no joy in life from constant rejection. Trapped in limbo for the future. Goddamn it I hate my life

I%2Bsaid%2Bto%2BAllah%252C%2B%25E2%2580%259CI%2Bhate%2Blife.%25E2%2580%259D%2BHe%2Breplied%252C%2B%25E2%2580%259CWho%2Basked%2Byou%2Bto%2Blove%2Blife_%2BJust%2Blove%2Bme%2Band%2Blife%2Bwill%2Bbeautiful.%25E2%2580%259D.png

Things keep getting worse for me too, my hairline is receding, my teeth are fucked up, my eyesight is terrible
Inbred ethnic sand nigger trait. My dad has the same.

Sorry man, I don't know what to say. It's really over... hope to reincarnate as a human being (White) on your next run.

I also experienced suifuel tonight, in making a post right now, I'll tag you after. It's really over for ethnic subhumans.

@Hate_my_life

Nice, very nice. Now go ahead and END IT. :feelsLSD: