Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I hate my life

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
I hate my life and I will proceed to make 50 more posts saying how I am a truecel and everyone else is a LARPing faggot. After those 50 I will make 50 more telling you how its really over for me. Also you should know that I am the truest of the truest of the truest incels here and if you are 0.1 smv above me you are chad and dont belong here. I am 2/10 and if you are 2.5/10 im sorry but you dont belong here. If you are 1 inch taller than me you are a tallfag and should be banned and if you are younger than me by 1 day you should also be banned cos youngcel. K, cya.

Yeah get back to me when you have a colostomy bag m8

Yeah get back to me when you have a colostomy bag m8
No bro. This is a dick measuring contest. I am deformed crackhead therefore you are a volcel chad.

JFL at those who don't get this.

JFL at those who don't get this.
Those who dont get this will be the ones im talking about. JFL at the recent posts under me.

If you're not a 1/10 deformed 35 year old
4'10 Indiann (Dravidian) with gyno and shoulders twice as narrow as your hips without any hair on your head with diagnosed schizophrenia and asperges and below 10000 posts here registered before 2018 you're a fakecel and you don't belong here

4'10 Indiann (Dravidian) with gyno and shoulders twice as narrow as your hips without any hair on your head with diagnosed schizophrenia and asperges and below 10000 posts here registered before 2018 you're a fakecel and you don't belong here
Volcel. im 0/10 bro. Fuck off and go back to inceltears.

Sounds like you’re getting called out for being a fakecel and are getting salty over it. Haven’t seen anything on incels.is that would lead me to doubt your inceldom though.. you are probably the type to claim to be a truecel on this site and let your guard down on discord

Those who dont get this will be the ones im talking about. JFL at the recent posts under me.
giphy.gif

Sounds like you’re getting called out for being a fakecel and are getting salty over it. Haven’t seen anything on incels.is that would lead me to doubt your inceldom though.. you are probably the type to claim to be a truecel on this site and let your guard down on discord
I didnt get called out man. I just made a little mocking post lol

who dis :feelsohgod:

I would hate my life were it not for the fact that I already feel dead.

Life sucks, school sucks, work sucks, world sucks, humanity sucks, being an autist sucks, being a virgin sucks. Fuck this shit. I want outta of here

Why are you so damned suspicious boyo?

Life sucks, school sucks, work sucks, world sucks, humanity sucks, being an autist sucks, being a virgin sucks. Fuck this shit. I want outta of here
You can ALso go out with a bang.

I hate my life and I will proceed to make 50 more posts saying how I am a truecel and everyone else is a LARPing faggot. After those 50 I will make 50 more telling you how its really over for me. Also you should know that I am the truest of the truest of the truest incels here and if you are 0.1 smv above me you are chad and dont belong here. I am 2/10 and if you are 2.5/10 im sorry but you dont belong here. If you are 1 inch taller than me you are a tallfag and should be banned and if you are younger than me by 1 day you should also be banned cos youngcel. K, cya.

I don't get this post. Are you joking?

Everyone is a larper but me teeheee

How deep does this meme go?
:waitwhat:

EthnicelNL,

You have been banned by RegisterUserName and for the post in the thread "I hate my life"

Additional comments: INFILTRATOR

You can read the rules here: https.://incels.is/rules.com
just post 2x br0 foids love spergs br0

i am the truest of truecels

I was larping br0 im actually -6/10
Well guess what I was just coping by saying that I am actually also 5ft tall and have no penis which gives you a higher SMV

Good way of putting it

Well guess what I was just coping by saying that I am actually also 5ft tall and have no penis which gives you a higher SMV
Cope, did i tell you ima tranny?

I've seen threads where they get into an argument about whose the ugliest incel and talk about all their horrible qualities. lmfaoooooo "no, IM THE MOSt TRUSESTCEL OF THEM ALL!!!"

wtf why u got it bro?
i got crohn and its the thing i fear the most
Yeah I had a really really bad case of Crohn's. None of the medications worked and I was shitting blood 24/7 so eventually they just took my colon out altogether. Went through ~20 something transfusions over a few months before they gave up on me :feelsbadman: