Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I hate my life

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Yeah I had a really really bad case of Crohn's. None of the medications worked and I was shitting blood 24/7 so eventually they just took my colon out altogether. Went through ~20 something transfusions over a few months before they gave up on me :feelsbadman:
fuck that sounds bad..... im really scared of this shit.
how are you now? did they removed the ENTIRE colon? i mean there is no place for crohn anymore in ur body?
for me the biologic rat shit working always. humira and remicade for 10 years+ and all good (beside the fact i get in my body that shit i have no idea what in it)

fuck that sounds bad..... im really scared of this shit.
how are you now? did they removed the ENTIRE colon? i mean there is no place for crohn anymore in ur body?
for me the biologic rat shit working always. humira and remicade for 10 years+ and all good (beside the fact i get in my body that shit i have no idea what in it)
Yea they took the whole damn thing out and now I have the bag for life. They still put me on humira for some fucking reason because they say that it could potentially come back sometime down the line, but I've been going for 5 years since and haven't had any problems thankfully.

Glad the meds got you in remission though. I wouldn't wish this shit on anyone, besides foids of course

Yea they took the whole damn thing out and now I have the bag for life. They still put me on humira for some fucking reason because they say that it could potentially come back sometime down the line, but I've been going for 5 years since and haven't had any problems thankfully.

Glad the meds got you in remission though. I wouldn't wish this shit on anyone, besides foids of course
WTF? all colon removed and still you are on humira? man fuck this crohn shit...
i guess its even more over with that bag thing.... such cruel life
tbh i dont really have alot of side effects from my crohn but i hate those meds.
also i lost around 8-12cm to my height cuz of the crohn....

I hate my life and I will proceed to make 50 more posts saying how I am a truecel and everyone else is a LARPing faggot. After those 50 I will make 50 more telling you how its really over for me. Also you should know that I am the truest of the truest of the truest incels here and if you are 0.1 smv above me you are chad and dont belong here. I am 2/10 and if you are 2.5/10 im sorry but you dont belong here. If you are 1 inch taller than me you are a tallfag and should be banned and if you are younger than me by 1 day you should also be banned cos youngcel. K, cya.

I am actually 2/10 though. :feelsrope: