Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i hate my life i wish i never exist soon.

• Thread starter fortniteroleplayer
  • Start date
fortniteroleplayer

fortniteroleplayer

Banned
-
Ima end my life

I’m no longer religious I hate god he is evil a girl said I’m not hot enough tbh for her to just fuck and forget about it

I shoulda said “of course, you’ll remember it forever ;)

It’s god’s fault I’m an incel and go through pain

I don’t want to go to heaven or hell just to not exist at all would be heaven for me now

She let me smack and grab her fat hot ass tho when we hugged

after all no god for u r face

after all no god for u r face
i feel so bad i will end my life i cried earlier after leaving the bar everything in life is just pain except food and sad music and slapping that girls fat hot ass fuck

i feel so bad i will end my life i cried earlier after leaving the bar everything in life is just pain except food and sad music and slapping that girls fat hot ass fuck
think about payback :society:

Try nofap.
lmfai actually got hard a bit talking to her she turned me on and im on day two nofap i felt horny today still tho. of course didnt work. and god expects me to keep doing nofap? lol whats the point fucking idiot i went a week and no girl liked me. i shaved and still no girl like me. its over ima loser ima cut my fucking throat fuck IT AKLL

lmfai actually got hard a bit talking to her she turned me on and im on day two nofap i felt horny today still tho. of course didnt work. and god expects me to keep doing nofap? lol whats the point fucking idiot i went a week and no girl liked me. i shaved and still no girl like me. its over ima loser ima cut my fucking throat fuck IT AKLL
Week is not enough.

Consent was a bullshit concept from the start.