Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate my fucking life

Incelistan

Incelistan

Destroy all joos
-
I just fucking hate my shit life. All I do is sit behind my laptop doing random shit like browsing reddit and posting on this shitty ass forum. Because that is what this forum is, a fucking cope for degenerate losers like me that havent done shit in life. I have no job, no friends, no hobbies, no girlfriend. My oneitis is getting railed by some asshole chad as we speak. I really wish I could fucking off myself in peace without having to give a fuck about this shitty ass world, but alas I can only do that in roblox without getting glowniggers on my ass trying to lock me up in some mental institution like they did before

time for retribution

go out and slay* some stacies

All I do is sit behind my laptop doing random shit like browsing reddit and posting on this shitty ass forum.
I have no job, no friends, no hobbies, no girlfriend.
Are you a clone of me because this is my EXACT life?
I really wish I could fucking off myself in peace without having to give a fuck about this shitty ass world, but alas I can only do that in roblox without getting glowniggers on my ass trying to lock me up in some mental institution like they did before
Yeah same. I beg my dad for the mercy of suicide daily.

a fucking cope for degenerate losers like me that havent done shit in life
How this forum is a cope? Stop with everythingiscope.doc, man.

You can find a job. Nowadays, real friendship and brotherhood does not exist anymore. It is not about being an incel, in this postmodern liquid world, no one gives a fuck, only people trying to get a benefit from you or childhood friends. That's all. I have 2 friends I date sometimes with to watch football or smoke hash and you probably mog me. So, two of these can be solved easily, if you dare, no cap.

My oneitis is getting railed by some asshole chad as we speak
Like all foids, except lesbian pussylicker and still they like to get railed by dildos that would mog 90% of this forum easily.

I really wish I could fucking off myself in peace without having to give a fuck about this shitty ass world
Find a job, studymaxx if you are still young and can afford, get a truck driver license, start training, improve what can be improved in your life. You're just focusing too much in things you cannot fix and overthinking things you can fix with time, no cap and no cope. Rotting is not going to give you a shit, roping is not going to give you a shit.

but alas I can only do that in roblox without getting glowniggers on my ass trying to lock me up in some mental institution like they did before
Kill them in Half-Life.

Yeah same. I beg my dad for the mercy of suicide daily.
If you rope, just inform yourself better. You do not want to end invalid. But, as I said to OP, this life is shit, it is unfair, but why the fuck you are giving all the credit to foids for your happiness? Seriously, yes, it is disgusting, but for Allah's sake, it is just an emotional meat you fuck. That's all. Relativize.

@Luzifer yes, dating with my friends. Going out and so on, especially football and hash. Rarely, we may go play pool.

Sorry you’re going through this. Same bro. Same. :cryfeels:

@Luzifer I do not get you, mate. Why you repeating?

Either assassinate a parasitic celebrity ( in minecraft) or start developing a skill or work on an artistic project.

Personally I have been reading the Bible as a way to keep that feeling at bay. The feeling like you've wasted a day. Might not work for non-religious cels.

I just fucking hate my shit life. All I do is sit behind my laptop doing random shit like browsing reddit and posting on this shitty ass forum. Because that is what this forum is, a fucking cope for degenerate losers like me that havent done shit in life. I have no job, no friends, no hobbies, no girlfriend. My oneitis is getting railed by some asshole chad as we speak. I really wish I could fucking off myself in peace without having to give a fuck about this shitty ass world, but alas I can only do that in roblox without getting glowniggers on my ass trying to lock me up in some mental institution like they did before
I feel your pain

Nothing to be embarassed of, its better to live in a state of purity than in state of constant petty struggle and dominance competition and sin
and for peace I long too, I dont know for what Im waiting for anymore. In this world of no worth you cant really plunge into state of pure serenity and transcendence

Nothing to be embarassed of, its better to live in a state of purity than in state of constant petty struggle and dominance competition and sin

and for peace I long too, I dont know for what Im waiting for anymore. In this world of no worth you cant really plunge into state of pure serenity and transcendence
good luck with all that

After death If you manage to not enter into tunnel of light your peace you will have
hopefully none here is my prayer to the lord that I have recently developed into a mantra

'Lord I am not a man of love so heaven would bot feel right for me, Hell would not feel right for me as I am too weak, existence is painful. I hope that you will diminish my soul at the time of my death'

Just have sex, inkwell:soy::foidSoy:

I'm sorry you have to go through that. You could at least try for NEETbuxx from the having been institutionalized stuff.

Yup same it’s over

Getting money from the government without having to work or do anything. Welfare.
oh man you do not want tolive like that man have been there was unemployed for a total fo 5 years you get shit money from the government

guys buy this book it is awsome
mazon.co.uk/Practice-of-Brahmacharya-Sivananda/dp/8170520673/ref=sr_1_1?crid=QC4LO1NMMTBW&keywords=practice+of+brahmacharya+by+swami+sivananda&qid=1674311541&sprefix=practice+of+br%2Caps%2C106&sr=8-1
let me know what you think

oh man you do not want tolive like that man have been there was unemployed for a total fo 5 years you get shit money from the government
I know, where I live it's minimal wage. But better than nothing.