Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate my friends at college who have girlfriends

BadBreathcel

BadBreathcel

Doomed 4 Inceldom
-
Its srsly so annoying how they want you to chill with them at school so you can third wheel it up but then when you want to hang out on your own terms “sorry im busy hanging out with my girl” umm what the fuck isnt this what youve been doing all damn week. Im not your fucking slave

What I hate the most is how they never text you back. But when you're with them, they're always texting a girl.

What I hate the most is how they never text you back. But when you're with them, they're always texting a girl.

People who don't text back do it on purpose 99% of the time.

Exactly and then when they break up their all sad and shit over nothing and dont wanna hang out like bro man the fuck up youll be fucking some other average foid eventually so whys it even matter

I don't have any friends like that.

People who don't text back do it on purpose 99% of the time.
As somebody who doesn't text people back, I can confirm this is true. Especially on smartphones where the message literally appears on the screen.
Exactly and then when they break up their all sad and shit over nothing and dont wanna hang out like bro man the fuck up youll be fucking some other average foid eventually so whys it even matter
Ironically, we're "bigger pimps" than they are.

Friends with gf's = fakecel

As somebody who doesn't text people back, I can confirm this is true. Especially on smartphones where the message literally appears on the screen.

Ironically, we're "bigger pimps" than they are.

You can tell that just from how much they don't respond.

If they are really bad friends, get away from them. If they are good and loyal friends to you in any other perspectives then don't be jealous of them beacuse of fucking girls. This makes you look like a fucking faggot.

Its srsly so annoying how they want you to chill with them at school so you can third wheel it up but then when you want to hang out on your own terms “sorry im busy hanging out with my girl” umm what the fuck isnt this what youve been doing all damn week. Im not your fucking slave
Atleast you have friends even if you are the third wheel when your with them and their girlfriend

If they are really bad friends, get away from them. If they are good and loyal friends to you in any other perspectives then don't be jealous of them beacuse of fucking girls. This makes you look like a fucking faggot.

They are good friends i dont ever fight with them its just that i cant help but be jealous and third wheeling is the most awful thing ever. I cant just say “hey i dont want to be friends anymore cuz ur fucking becky” I guess i am truly a fucking faggot :cryfeels:

They are good friends i dont ever fight with them its just that i cant help but be jealous and third wheeling is the most awful thing ever. I cant just say “hey i dont want to be friends anymore cuz ur fucking becky” I guess i am truly a fucking faggot :cryfeels:
They shouldn't lose the respect they have for you when you complain about such things to them. They to get a attitude that is independent from girls influence. Go drinking with your dudes and if they try to mog you for not having a gf say "so what? I'm ugly af and you know that".

Truth is on your side. If you have friends, you're a cool dude for sure. You're just too ugly for women. Keep your head up bro and wash your fucking teeth and get a healthy diet if that is your problem Badbreathcel...

Agree.

They are not your friends. they mock of you behind you.

actually, you are his time-pass slave : )

they are using you when they are bored/ when their gf is at work, stop cucking yourself

At least you have friends :feelsbadman: