Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate my family

Incel_Marxist_Carn

Incel_Marxist_Carn

Self-banned
-
I hate my family, I rather be homeless right now. EVERYTHING IS AWFUL. IN A MONTH I WILL WILLINGLY BE HOMELESS, LIFE CANNOT GET WORSE THAN IT IS RIGHT NOW, my mother has always been a dumbass bitch but at least she cared, My father on the other hand never cared at all for me or my brother, not even in regards to food or anything else. all he has done is wasting as much money as possible on drinking while never working. in the end it was my moms fault for not moving away. since the age of 6 I've wanted to never see my dad again, yet my dumbass mother who isn't even in a relationship with my dad has stuck around with him. I be happy if I never see neither of em again. right now I live alone with my dad and I wish misery for him.

I'm homeless, family sucks, I prefer living in my mud house and sleeping at my car sometimes than dealing with the ones that fucked me up

Such is the deal for many subhumans; for foids and other moggers with such a situation, they receive the utmost of empathy and care later on in life, all in safe knowledge that it is behind them, while the average sub 5 male simply continues to rot in isolation. :feelsugh:

While your presumable subhumanity in terms of physique, face, and race probably make up the base for your actual inceldom, considering even abused Chad from some rural, crack-addicted wasteland of a town in Ohio can ascend, bad parenting only further lowers your chances and adds compounding suffering upon your plight as already existing as a sub 5 male; social regression and lack of skills in that, subsequent issues with confidence and other indicators of quality of life, actual experiences and things to help you cope and get further in life, and all that... :feelsugh:

Perhaps physically unattractive males are more likely to be treated as such, the already bad parents growing ever more inflamed at seeing their own bloodline and genetics turn out in such an unfavourable way; brutal. :feelsclown: