Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate my brother, he’s worse than cancer

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
He’s one of those normies who will do everything to fit in. The way he dresses, speaks and even the way he shits is all so fucking NPC, it disgusts me.
But the worst of all is his view on women. He sees them as the ultimate goal in his life, always telling me that the only goal he has is to find a woman to marry her, even thought he got disrespected as shit by his ex girlfriends, he says he would even shit on his friends if he would find Le precious queen, like the woman-worshipper that he is.

But it’s not that he respects all women, no, he disrespects our mother in the worst way.
He’s one of those guys who worships and respects the women he’s sexually attracted to but doesen’t give a shit about the rest.

He also used to bully me, screaming at me for no reason, letting out his anger on me, humiliating me for no reason until i punched him out of the house and told him to never return. He moved out since then and only returned once to take his shit.

Last edited:
Mine act like cartoon characters