Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate my brain

autistic acnecel

autistic acnecel

Self-banned
-
I really hate my brain. When I'm at social activities I just can't communicate on the level normies can do and even most of you can do. I'm almost 24 and my social-emotional development is on the level of a 15-year-old. I always have to watch how women give flirty signals to literally all other men but never to me:feelsrope:. I have a female friend at college (my first friend in 8 years) and even she gives flirty signals to other classmates. Its crazy how women just give those flirty signals without thinking. They always say things to me like 'don't be so negative' and 'your time will come' but in reality they always fall in love with other men.
And yes, I'm not a basement-rotter and never been, but I'm still a virgin and never had a relationship. Thats how much women are repulsed by unmanly, cute and autistic man with acne scars like me.

"Cute"? :feelsjuice:

College is brutal, though, whores and moggers everywhere knowing they'll simply cruise by on whatever degree they've taken, either because they don't need it or because some other cuck will do the work for them, while you rot. :feelsugh:

Stop being friends with that slut GrAY.

Re: Why do people hate fadious?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185289800Sunday, March 13, 2016 6:50 PM CDT
From what I am able to decipher, the majority of users seem to dislike "Fadious" for purely hypocritical reasons. They dislike the user simply because "he" has insulted individuals within their Internet social clique.
Re: Why Am I Rejected By Beautiful Caucasian Women?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185291393Sunday, March 13, 2016 7:13 PM CDT
Alright, I will make another beneficial attempt to receive a genuine response.

Re: How yellow is your teeth?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185286545Sunday, March 13, 2016 5:57 PM CDT
Simple. They have a rather "Golden" hue.

At least most of you are a bit mature. Women want one thing and that are manly man. Women will sometimes love ugly men but never unmanly men. When you're mentally 15 at 23 its beyond over and you're mentally completely disabled, even if you're almost completed university.

23 years old. But my social and emotional development is delayed strongly because of my autism, despite having social skills and high IQ.

unmanly, cute and autistic man with acne scars
Then lift some weights you enormous faggot. Literally easiest thing to fix out there.
And acne scars are like at most a 5% failo, if everything else looks fine then they don't matter, nobody is an incel because of acne alone.

Then lift some weights you enormous faggot. Literally easiest thing to fix out there.
And acne scars are like at most a 5% failo, if everything else looks fine then they don't matter, nobody is an incel because of acne alone.
stfu. Already tried lifting for years, but didn't work. And if it was really easy for me, why do girls don't want me for almost 24 years despite always trying to blend in social activities? If I talk to girls they NEVER give any flirty signals

Who is forcing you? Are you a cuck?
dont wanna rot in my house. I want to try, even if I'm failing for 24 years Did you guys even try to talk to girls? I tried many times but always failed. I'm the real incel here

The hell do you mean it didn't work. You're fit and muscular and women still ignore you?

Idk, maybe you're super high inhib? If you're going out socializing that's already good, the next step is to act low-inhib.
No I'm not even a bit muscular, but just didn't gain any muscle mass after lifting for years. I have to be low-inhib because if I act high-inhib I act like a 15 yearold and nobody takes me seriously as a man (and yes I've already tried that and those foids think I'm very weird or just cute).

It’s funny how I’m able to strike up conversations and keep them flowing with guys, even hosting a few family gatherings at my place with dozens of people, but if I ever had the chance to be near a girl my age my brain would just shut off. I wouldn’t even know how to talk with them

I know exactly how you feel. i'm emotionally and mentally like a 15 year old.

They always say things to me like 'don't be so negative' and 'your time will come'
It's always someone else who's going to fall for you, never them. It's basically a low effort answer on their part because talking to ugly men about sex and dating gives them the ick. If you were hot they'd want to fuck you themselves or set you up with one of their girl friends.

Re: Its sad thinking peoples brain can be reduced
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#189856115Friday, May 27, 2016 7:08 PM CDT
The thought only saddens you because you internally fear that this may happen directly to you.
Re: why do mods before they delete a thread
Pump_Kin
Png

#190455649Saturday, June 04, 2016 4:48 PM CDT
Clearing the thread merely reinforces the idea that the user defied the website rules without specifying the reason. It "rationalizes" the deletion to users unaware of the actual circumstances.
Re: People say Autism isn't curable.
Pump_Kin
Png

#190457239Saturday, June 04, 2016 5:12 PM CDT
"cure," hmm? Neuro-atypicality is not necessary an illness. Severity and ramifications of the disorder are varied. "high therapy" may not be necessary, though I suspect that you are referring to the classic presentation of ASD.

It's always someone else who's going to fall for you, never them. It's basically a low effort answer on their part because talking to ugly men about sex and dating gives them the ick. If you were hot they'd want to fuck you themselves or set you up with one of their girl friends.
True. Women are inept when it comes to logical reasoning.

It is fucking loooks