Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate my bosses for not promoting me, the chadriguez I work under is a moron

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I’m going to apply for a job with my current company’s competitor. I hate my bosses for not promoting me, they promoted some dumb-ass spick ovER me. He’s been working for the company less time than I have.

Three years ago, I was hired at the same time - that the foid who is now two levels above me was hired! Just be a normie, and you will fly through the ranks! - Be an incel, and you’ll be lucky if human resources doesn’t fire you for harassing a gatekeeper of sex.

Last edited:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
This is brutal, normies won't understand how difficult is being a incel.

Sometimes I wish I was a normie

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
This is brutal, normies won't understand how difficult is being a incel.
Yeah, I’ve worked for the company for three years, and I have received no sex from the foids, no friendships, no power - of course I made money, they have to pay me, although no sex or power.

Sometimes I wish I was a normie
Yeah, they have friends and family members that really care about them. I am one of the only single people in my department. Now that I think about it, a 5’1” Filipino foid and myself are the only two chronically single people in the department.

I’m going to apply for a job with my current company’s competitor. I hate my bosses for not promoting me, they promoted some dumb-ass spick ovER me. He’s been working for the company less time than I have.

Three years ago, I was hired at the same time - that the foid who is now two levels above me was hired! Just be a normie, and you will fly through the ranks! - Be an incel, and you’ll be lucky if human resources doesn’t fire you for harassing a gatekeeper of sex.
This is disgusting

Yeah, they have friends and family members that really care about them. I am one of the only single people in my department. Now that I think about it, a 5’1” Filipino foid and myself are the only two chronically single people in the department.
Tell them you are asexual aromantic and not a incel

Filipino foid single? Do you think she is single by choice due to unrealistic standards or because of her short stature?

I just finished working a shift, so yes - I hate my normgroid bosses.