Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate my beta father

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
He was always a bitch for my mom and sister and never stood up to me. Always treated me like the enemy and never taught me how to be a man. Fucking piece of shit faggot. How many of you had loser dads like mine?

Yeah, me too, silver lining though is that he pays for everything and never complains that his adult son doesn't contribute anything to the bills.

>Tfw your dad cared more about his career than he did about you

Attachments

• ksg pepe.png
    ksg pepe.png
    86 KB · Views: 73
>Tfw your dad cared more about his career than he did about you

This. My dad was barely around growing up, he was constantly working. This lead to my parents divorcing and me never having a relationship with him. For a long time he expected me to be as successful as him career wise, but I think he realized this isn't going to happen anymore. JFL @ my life.

My dad always spoiled me, but not in a good way. He would buy all the shit I needed/wanted, but he rarely hanged out with me, played with me or taught me something. He didn't teach me to be a man and this inevitably contributed to my inceldom. I think he realized that something is wrong when I began playing vidya 24/7 in my late childhood but it was too late I guess. Deep down I think he's disappointed with me tbh

I was 31 before he asked if I ever had a GF.

It's kind of strange but it's like my parents never expected me to have a GF so they never bothered educating me on the subject,