Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate movies where nerds get stacies

lechad

lechad

Greycel
Ever since roughly 1980 there's been films where scrawny,nerdy,loser males essentially incels end up being chosen by the Stacy over the chad and it pisses me off because we all know in real life the chad would pump and dump her and the incel would get rejected, in a highly disrespectful fashion, and end up killing himself. jfl

Ever since roughly 1980 there's been films where scrawny,nerdy,loser males essentially incels end up being chosen by the Stacy over the chad and it pisses me off because we all know in real life the chad would pump and dump her and the incel would get rejected, in a highly disrespectful fashion, and end up killing himself. jfl
Suicidefuel for boomers

The American pie movies are absolute rage fuel. I can't believe I thought I would live a similar life. :feelsree:

The American pie movies are absolute rage fuel. I can't believe I thought I would live a similar life. :feelsree:
Hellyweird kikes have fooled us and now they're laughing while counting their shekels.

I mean, they do get them, obviously only after she is tired of getting pumped and dumped by Chads and she is ready to "settle down", aka use him as betabuxx

I mean, they do get them, obviously only after she is tired of getting pumped and dumped by Chads and she is ready to "settle down", aka use him as betabuxx

I hate all movies where love/romantic/sex is present

Western movies are bluepilled propaganda.

We all saw those movies growing up. We all thought, "if I'm a good guy, if I work hard, if I'm helpful, honest and friendly, then women will surely realize how AWESOME I am! Women are more mature, so of course they'll choose me."

Meanwhile... do I even have to say it? It's an ocean-worth of water. Good guys are useful as friends who can do favors, or lend money. Their compliments can also pump up a woman's ego. If you're lucky (and that's a big IF), you might get a rare fuck on the side, but that's only if she's out of options at the moment.

If you're a youngster reading this, I'll repeat some advice I gave earlier: just cut off your female "friends", and see if they notice. If they don't, then you have your answer.

Often even when Stacie or Becky decide to settle down to a provider, some sub5 nerd is the last option she would consider, unless he has some big fucking money.

63ae3b8ea3559ca6ffa35ea3a69c.jpg

its just pure cope

This type of propaganda is why most are bluepilled and unaware of the truth. It's a trope in media itself to have the loser/nerd character rise up to the occasion and win over the girl at the end, but of course that's not how it goes unfortunately.

Everybody loves a good underdog story, the rom com teenage films of the 90s that star an ugly nerd that gets bullied at the start, defeats their bullies and then wins over his peers and girls towards the end (Which is extremely ironic because there is a ton of evidence out there to show that bullies have better social circles and more productive lives than their victims)

Same reason why shows like The Big Bang Theory are popular, it stars ugly men with girlfriends and healthy sex lives. There is a novelty to it, if these things were actually the norm in real life then it wouldn't have any charm or value to it. It's comical seeing low status/unattractive men have normal lives being portrayed in media.

Often even when Stacie or Becky decide to settle down to a provider, some sub5 nerd is the last option she would consider, unless he has some big fucking money.

Salvageable.

Hair implant, haircut, jaw implant, gymmax to increase neck, potentially nosejob as well

I'm literally Scott Pilgrim in Scott Pilgrim vs. The World except no one really gives a shit about me

Infraorbital impants and plucking the eyebrows too

Bluepilled fantasy for normies, but reality for the good looking nerds and geeks. To most men they might appear as some scrawny loosers, but truth is most men don't understand the female gaze.

It's so unrealistic; that's why I hate it

Did McLovin get some pussy? Im not sure

mclovin GIF

Yeah its a stupidly unrealistic scenario trying to bring hope for incels and an example of this shit is the 40 year old virgin and I fucking hate that movie.

You can tell the second you start watching a truecel wrote it.

Right, the nerds who grew up to be screenwriters just wrote out their fantasies. Literally just be decent human being and get the girl. Real world doesn't work that way. Doesn't stop people from reference fiction as an example for real life, rather than the wishful thinking it obviously was.

typical of jewllywood

Same.

Sddefault

One egregious example that comes to mind is in one of the new Spider-Man movies, where the fat Asian kid nerd somehow gets the white Stacy :feelsseriously:

It was so fucking forced and ridiculous. That's why the writers decided to break them up.

View: https://youtu.be/hgEFicUM91c?si=pl_YuggRnlKkSw8Y&t=33

I mean just watch this shit. They have literally nothing in common. it was so fucking forced. It made me angry, I skipped all scenes with them together.

Like Superbad?

Christine , is a movie from 1983 that has a geek getting a Stacy. A possessed Plymouth fury mind fucks and turns a geek into a chad lite

It’s just a movie, boyo. You aren’t supposed to take it seriously.

Hellyweird kikes have fooled us and now they're laughing while counting their shekels.
You're not kidding. There were a explosion of these hapless-teen-has-sex-with-hot-girl movies in the early 2000s. And guess what?

Every credited writer of each of these movies:

American Pie 1, American Pie 3 and AP4: American Wedding: Adam Herz (jewish)
American Pie 2: Adam Herz, David S. Steinberg (both jewish)
AP5: American Reunion: Jon Hurwitz, Hayden Schlossberg (both jewish)
Van Wilder: Brent Goldberg, David T. Wagner (both jewish)
Euro Trip: Jeff Schaffer, Alec Berg, David Mandel (all 3 jewish)
Road Trip: Todd Philips (jewish), Scott Armstrong (THE ONLY FUCKING NON-JEW ON THIS LIST)
SuperBad: Seth Rogen, Evan Goldberg (both jewish)
Girl Next Door: Stuart Blumberg , David T. Wagner, Brent Goldberg (all 3 jewish)

@faded the fuck is wrong with you people?

Last edited:
You're not kidding. There were a explosion of these hapless-teen-has-sex-with-hot-girl movies in the early 2000s. And guess what?

Every credited writer of each of these movies:

American Pie 1, American Pie 3 and AP4: American Wedding: Adam Herz (jewish)
American Pie 2: Adam Herz, David S. Steinberg (both jewish)
AP5: American Reunion: Jon Hurwitz, Hayden Schlossberg (both jewish)
Van Wilder: Brent Goldberg, David T. Wagner (both jewish)
Euro Trip: Jeff Schaffer, Alec Berg, David Mandel (all 3 jewish)
Road Trip: Todd Philips (jewish), Scott Armstrong (THE ONLY FUCKING NON-JEW ON THIS LIST)
SuperBad: Seth Rogen, Evan Goldberg (both jewish)
Girl Next Door: Stuart Blumberg , David T. Wagner, Brent Goldberg (all 3 jewish)

@faded the fuck is wrong with you people?
Most Jews are cucks and idiots