Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hope more bars get shot up

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Bars - the most normie gathering places and where normies gather up, the jungle where chad gets to pick a young foid to fuck in the back of his car

Fun thing - there are kebab places near the bars in the district I work in. it would be a real shame if one of the islamic Turks decided that enough alcohol is enough, and taken the fight to them.

I do not encourage any acts of violence. I just hope they happen.

The last big one was when that old Antifa fag killed a bunch of rednecks right? :feelshehe:

In anycase though I’m pretty sure you get your wish just about every weekend as I’m pretty sure the nigs are always shooting eachother up in ChiCongo/ChIraq’s bars. :soy:

Bars - the most normie gathering places and where normies gather up, the jungle where chad gets to pick a young foid to fuck in the back of his car

Fun thing - there are kebab places near the bars in the district I work in. it would be a real shame if one of the islamic Turks decided that enough alcohol is enough, and taken the fight to them.

school gyms are just as bad

it would be a real shame if one of the islamic Turks decided that enough alcohol is enough, and taken the fight to them.
Turks aren't like that. Refer to this map:
FzzCtISaIAECBv1

The Bayram Muslims are relatively benign compared to their Eid cousins.

school gyms are just as bad
That's why school 'gamers' are cool and funny. Too bad most of the gaming only involves one or two players. Once in a while, a global elite like Nikolas Cruz would quickscope everyone and rack up a crazy kdr, these are what i live for .

I hope all places filled with normfags get the jokER treatment

Giga based we need more ER events (in video game)

i hope any public space that normies reside in gets bombed and shot up

The are way more restaurants than bars, and more normies attend them.
I want them to be shot up too.

As a diamond bachelor, do women approach you frequently or not?

(This comment has been removed and the user in question is currently being investigated as a possible terrorist)

Turks aren't like that. Refer to this map:
View attachment 1159057
The Bayram Muslims are relatively benign compared to their Eid cousins.

GIGA BASED JIJADI CELS GO ER NOW IN BAR TAKE OUT AS MANY CHAD AND STACE AS POSSIBLE

I work a a bar… if any of you do anything, spare the dudes in the kitchen, we’re all autists