Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate modern men's fashion

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
Only since the 2010s did I realise that I hated what other men wore, I am not sure if is an extension of my misanthropy, maybe I hate their clothes because I hate them as people.

I am not against dressing smart but it is way over the top, men are too interested in their clothes and this shouldn't be the case as a man. Also I absolutely hate brown shoes.

704a195985f05b4b7784be1b1e8c3cfe

90cb0a7df364ea8b42b31da586bff3b7

189f74078bd166cb8291ca4a684cabac

Who cares about fashion? no matter how fashionable you are, you will not stop being a subhuman.
tbh but I still agree with OP both male and female modern fashion is disgusting

I am just happy if I can find clothes that fit me since the clothing industry ignoes men under 5'8

I am just happy if I can find clothes that fit me since the clothing industry ignoes men under 5'8
I often have to wear teen or kid clothes due to 5'5 height, when I go to curryland, I always buy many clothes cause there I can find manlet friendly clothing

Wearing nice clothes won't change the fact that I'm a manlet

Wearing nice clothes won't change the fact that I'm a manlet
sad truth. I used to like fashion coping but everything looks like shit on me.

I often have to wear teen or kid clothes due to 5'5 height, when I go to curryland, I always buy many clothes cause there I can find manlet friendly clothing
Oh so that's how you guys get your clothes. I'm 5'7 so I usually have to wear stuff that's slightly too big, online shopping is a bit better tho

Last edited:
Baggy clothes seems to be making a comeback. Really tight fitting clothes seem to be mostly mid-2010s, but I still often see it of course. Skinny jeans like the above pic looks gay af tho. People are starting to dress like tiktok fags and baggy 90s again..

I personally like early to mid 19th century fashion because the clothes look and fit well, not to mention men were pretty based back then. Most men mostly wore the same stuff as other men back then too and didn’t have 50 sets of degenerate brand clothes like today

And yeah, no face no fashion

Baggy clothes seems to be making a comeback. Really tight fitting clothes seem to be mostly mid-2010s, but I still often see it of course. Skinny jeans like the above pic looks gay af tho. People are starting to dress like tiktok fags and baggy 90s again..

I personally like early to mid 19th century fashion because the clothes look and fit well, not to mention men were pretty based back then. Most men mostly wore the same stuff as other men back then too and didn’t have 50 sets of degenerate brand clothes like today

those tight clothes look gay as fuck. pathetic this is what men have been wearing

The thing is that as fashion changes in the future men with sleeve tattoos will be like walking relics of 2010s fashion due to getting a low IQ trend permanently printed on you. It would be like if men in the 80s had permanent moustaches that never could be removed decades later.

In all cases fashion is shit

The thing is that as fashion changes in the future men with sleeve tattoos will be like walking relics of 2010s fashion due to getting a low IQ trend permanently printed on you. It would be like if men in the 80s had permanent moustaches that never could be removed decades later.
I reckon in the 2030s or 2040s that gay early to mid 2010s fashion will make a comeback when normies start getting nostalgic for the 2010s

i bet all that stuff is uncomfortable to wear

today's fashion is horrible. Those short jeans so the world can see your ANKLE along with ugly sneakers. No thanks, rewind that shit 10 years

I hate modern men​

I agree.
You would have to put a gun on my head for me to wear those ankle-revealing pants and socks. It's just fucking disgusting and ultra gay. A lot of "men" wear those where I live. The sight of it makes me wanna vomit.

I walk around naked