Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate modern hiphop culture

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
I said 'modern' because I guess in the 90s it was still okay-ish but now it's totally intolerable.

In every clip there are 10 fat negresses who shake their fucking ass and it's only about materialism and money and behaving like a criminal subhuman.

God damn, modern Western culture is a fucking disgrace. I hate twerking too. Why can't aliens just kill us already?

me too buddy. me too

Why can't aliens just kill us already?
Maybe they have better things to do than fuck around with worthless creatures like humans

basically brainwash niggers to shoot each other, chimpout etc. and make wiggers addicted to drugs out of cumskins
gay nigger
gay

i only listen to real rap. they be talkin bout pyramids and ethiopia n shit

i only listen to real rap. they be talkin bout pyramids and ethiopia n shit

Take the blacknilepill

Mass culture(if you can even call it that) has become all about thug worshipping. Look at whats popular everywhere:

Movies: robbery movies, crime shows about drugs like narcos/house of cards/prison break etc.
Music: thug themes trough and trough which is why black music and hip hop in general became so popular.
Appearance: tattoos became almost a must. Look how many males nowadays walk around as if they belong to some cartel. Their celebrities go to official events dressed in fancy suits while their entire heads and wrists are covered in tatoos.

Should I mention how much more popular dark triad and thuggery is to women now? Theres a reason why so many male normies try to act like theyre some gangsta and shit.

Last edited:
I said 'modern' because I guess in the 90s it was still okay-ish but now it's totally intolerable.

In every clip there are 10 fat negresses who shake their fucking ass and it's only about materialism and money and behaving like a criminal subhuman.

God damn, modern Western culture is a fucking disgrace. I hate twerking too. Why can't aliens just kill us already?
I got this big ass chain and big ass house

Fast ass car with some grillz in my mouth

I’ll say I fuck bitches a few more times

And i’ll let the beat ride out because im all out of rhymes

Hiphop culture was never okayish. It was the same shit in the 90s

I always liked the beats, but lyrics are top-ass garbage
Hiphop culture was never okayish. It was the same shit in the 90s
Exactly, Notorious BIG was flexin too about Gucci and hoes

Look at the companies and labels behind these disgusting niggers.

100% Jews

I fucking hate hip-hop. Everything about it screams group-dynamics and sociability.

I luv it but legit one oldskool. This today is numale soy posing and gay like you put some retarded chad dressed as retard to say braindead things and to act tough despite sounding and looking like a cocksucker

Take the blacknilepill

Mass culture(if you can even call it that) has become all about thug worshipping. Look at whats popular everywhere:

Movies: robbery movies, crime shows about drugs like narcos/house of cards/prison break etc.
Music: thug themes trough and trough which is why black music and hip hop in general became so popular.
Appearance: tattoos became almost a must. Look how many males nowadays walk around as if they belong to some cartel. Their celebrities go to official events dressed in fancy suits while their entire heads and wrists are covered in tatoos.

Should I mention how much more popular dark triad and thuggery is to women now? Theres a reason why so many male normies try to act like theyre some gangsta and shit.

High iq as fuck copying this

Take the blacknilepill

High iq as fuck copying