Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I HATE MENTAL’CELS’

• Thread starter Deleted member 31093
  • Start date
the important thing is though that I've seen irl proof that you're brown which confirms the Iranian thing is a LARP
Your statement carries no weight because you haven’t posted my face here. Everyone who’s actually seen me has said the opposite thing so keep crying ethnic, you’ll never be white

Your statement carries no weight because you haven’t posted my face here. Everyone who’s actually seen me has said the opposite thing so keep crying ethnic, you’ll never be white
you will never be white either though because you're brown and dalit/veddid and have said so multiple times and I literally have irl proof of it

no one even believes this lie in the first place because 1. you've mentioned your ethnicity repeatedly in the past 2. millions of other curries on the internet claim to be indo-aryan mountain nordic-iranian and 3. a "zoroastrian who LARPs as a dalit to avoid being doxxed" is not something that actually exists or has ever existed at any point in history. the thing with me though is I have actual concrete proof that it's a LARP

you need to stop deluding yourself and come to terms with your ethnicity

you will never be white either though because you're brown and dalit/veddid and have said so multiple times and I literally have irl proof of it

no one even believes this lie in the first place because 1. you've mentioned your ethnicity repeatedly in the past 2. millions of other curries on the internet claim to be indo-aryan mountain nordic-iranian and 3. a "zoroastrian who LARPs as a dalit to avoid being doxxed" is not something that actually exists or has ever existed at any point in history

you need to stop deluding yourself and come to terms with your ethnicity
Let us for a moment assume that you‘ve seen me. Is my face significantly darker than the hand pics that I posted earlier in this thread?

Let us for a moment assume that you‘ve seen me. Is my face significantly darker than the hand pics that I posted earlier in this thread?
your pheno is like that guy wearing a turban who got caught by chris hansen on to catch a predator

your pheno is like that guy wearing a turban who got caught by chris hansen on to catch a predator
Answer the question. Is my face significantly darker than the hand I posted?

Answer the question. Is my face significantly darker than the hand I posted?
ye your face is brown and veddid like you’ve said on this forum multiple times

ye your face is brown and veddid like you’ve said on this forum multiple times
But is my face significantly darker than my hands is what I’m asking

This should be a cakewalk for you. Why aren’t you just answering it bro?
maby funnier watching you lose your shit over it

Why would I lose my shit? There’s 0 proof you’ve seen me
but I literally have the proof right here and sent it to @Animecel2D :feelshmm:

but I literally have the proof right here and sent it to @Animecel2D :feelshmm:
And I’m sure he definitely isn’t playing games. You’d just post it here if you had it. Inb4 muh buddy

And I’m sure he definitely isn’t playing games. You’d just post it here if you had it. Inb4 muh buddy
the thing is you are in complete denial that you are a curry and try to larp as Iranian even though no one believes it and I have irl proof of it

curries LARPing as iranic/aryan/nordic/med is literally an established meme while the inverse, “zoroastrian LARPing as a pajeet” is something that has not actually happened ever. its so obvious to everyone that you’re the former and not the latter and I can literally confirm it first hand but you still can’t accept it

Yea but you can’t tho. You’ve never seen me
literal cope. once again curries LARPing as iranic/aryan/nordic/med is literally an established meme while the inverse, “zoroastrian LARPing as a pajeet” is something that has not actually happened ever. its so obvious to everyone that you’re the former and not the latter and I can literally confirm it first hand but you still can’t accept it

literal cope. once again curries LARPing as iranic/aryan/nordic/med is literally an established meme while the inverse, “zoroastrian LARPing as a pajeet” is something that has not actually happened ever. its so obvious to everyone that you’re the former and not the latter and I can literally confirm it first hand but you still can’t accept it
I have proof of looking Med, you have none of me not looking like one. Ive posted proof of others telling me I look Med earlier, you keep coping with some imaginary picture that you saw.
Second, I have no idea why you’re so obsessed with me, you keep coming on my threads despite the fact that I’ve never even interacted with you.
Again keep thinking what you want, it won’t change a single thing about me.
I can tag someone who’s actually seen me and destroy your larp in a single post

I have proof of looking Med, you have none of me not looking like one. Ive posted proof of others telling me I look Med earlier, you keep coping with some imaginary picture that you saw.
Second, I have no idea why you’re so obsessed with me, you keep coming on my threads despite the fact that I’ve never even interacted with you.
You know Iranians are "shitskins" too? The average Iranian looks like this.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad 2006

No one cares what other looksmaxx dalits say all they know is circlejerk and try to make each other feel better about being dalits and fraud pics

I have interacted with you before when you joined the Indian invasion of my Ritalincel post but that’s not the point the problem is you are delusionmaxxing and schizomaxxing and it’s driving you away from your ethnic brothers

Plus I have actually seen your irl face

View attachment 453510View attachment 453511

Keep barking you little gook rat. Your entire subhuman race of ‘people’ makes me want to puke whenever I see their dirty piss skin, recessed maxillas, monolids and pig noses. Oh and apologies for the unintentional T mog, hope you don’t suicide after seeing this, maybe a picture of my hairy legs ought to send you over the edge
Pajeet cope

View attachment 453510View attachment 453511

Keep barking you little gook rat. Your entire subhuman race of ‘people’ makes me want to puke whenever I see their dirty piss skin, recessed maxillas, monolids and pig noses. Oh and apologies for the unintentional T mog, hope you don’t suicide after seeing this, maybe a picture of my hairy legs ought to send you over the edge
Is that really your hand what the fuck oh my science
@AAAAAAAAAAAcel whitemogged