Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I HATE MENTAL’CELS’

• Thread starter Deleted member 31093
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 31093

Self-banned
-
Imagine being good-looking and/or tall and getting female attention but blaming ‘muh autism’ for your incelibacy. All the mentalcels on this site (you know who you are) please kys ASAP

they're ugly or women would have approached them

and once you're a virgin and older than 25, you are completely fucked either way, you're not digging yourself out of that hole

You’d literally have to be Chad for women to approach you. All the autistic normalfags on this site unironically need to work on their personalities and GTFO

You’d literally have to be Chad for women to approach you. All the autistic normalfags on this site unironically need to work on their personalities and GTFO
and what should they be doing exactly?

i'm actually curious given the virus hoax. i guess they can start by injecting themselves with poison for some temporary freedom, but then what?

i feel like this is better asked on looksmax since people still get laid there even now, but hey, you started it here.

Imagine being good-looking and/or tall and getting female attention but blaming ‘muh autism’ for your incelibacy. All the mentalcels on this site (you know who you are) please kys ASAP
Based. I hate those faggots, tbhngl.

Based.

You can only be mentalcel, if you have a severe mental illness, like down syndrome, severe autism (grade 2-3) or <70 IQ

and once you're a virgin and older than 25, you are completely fucked either way, you're not digging yourself out of that hole
Only a small minority would ever approach, the most they'd ever do is give you IOIs and hope you do the approaching.

But yeah, once you're past 25, being a KHHV can seriously cripple your chances of finding a normal girl. At that point, even if you're good looking or tall, a lot of women would start rejecting you for being inexperienced.

and what should they be doing exactly?
Maybe stop spending hours everyday on a forum full of other autistic virgins. Since normies aren’t failoed by their looks, they can make and maintain friendships, get a large friend circle and talk to girls etc etc
You mean based?
Delusional more like
But yeah, once you're past 25, being a KHHV can seriously cripple your chances of finding a normal girl. At that point, even if you're good looking or tall, a lot of women would start rejecting you for being inexperienced.
Find a hooker theory

You can only be mentalcel, if you have a severe mental illness, like down syndrome, severe autism (grade 2-3) or <70 IQ
This. Reminds me of 'Skippy the virgin' whos videos went viral on YouTube. Guy is an oldcel who's severely autistic to the point where he fucks up every one of his date. Guys like him definitely get a pass for being incels.
Maybe stop spending hours everyday on a forum full of other autistic virgins. Since normies aren’t failoed by their looks, they can make and maintain friendships, get a large friend circle and talk to girls etc
You'd be surprised to find out how many people here on this site are really just failed normies.

You'd be surprised to find out how many people here on this site are really just failed normies.
More than half are just socially retarded normies

I may have been a failed normie once. But the norwoodpill and agepill destroyed me.

Women don't approach but they give IOI's

Maybe stop spending hours everyday on a forum full of other autistic virgins. Since normies aren’t failoed by their looks, they can make and maintain friendships, get a large friend circle and talk to girls etc etc

Delusional more like

Find a hooker theory
back when i still tried, every house party that would have me was just fat couples hugging and taking like 7-8 hours to set up a grill

why is your username turbocuckcel
it's because girls fuck since age 12 so you are insanely cucked if you hope to ascend in your late 20s or later like me, given the normie age difference is just 3 years

back when i still tried, every house party that would have me was just fat couples hugging and taking like 7-8 hours to set up a grill
You never went to any parties in high school and college?

You never went to any parties in high school and college?
i remember a new years party in college, there was only one free girl and the guy who drove us there got her

This was the only one you were invited to?
there were a few more but those were even worse in the girls department

Attachments

• 1620264294236.jpg
    1620264294236.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 71
Well, I'm not good looking or tall, so good to know.

High iq

Pretty much all people here are partially mentalcels to varying to degrees

Pretty much all people here are partially mentalcels to varying to degrees
imagine being "normal" or "NT" as a 25 year old virgin

Hate is a mentalcel trait

Mentalcels should be all permabanned except in serious cases (like hardcore schizophrenia etc).

Should not post here.

unironically need to work on their personalities and GTFO
Retard,gtfo, there isn’t mental calls you idiot,fucking retard only that I’m not a nt jester doesn’t mean I should do these you piece of shit, you don’t know what we’ve been through so shut your damn mouth

Retard,gtfo, there isn’t mental calls you idiot,fucking retard only that I’m not a nt jester doesn’t mean I should do these you piece of shit, you don’t know what we’ve been through so shut your damn mouth
Learn to type fag no idea what your dirty ethnic hands are saying

Based.

If you’re autistic at all and not chad then it’s over, stop the cope.

Learn to type fag no idea what your dirty ethnic hands are saying
Retard, I’m not ethnic you faggot ,kys,mentalcels are king

Mentalcel only aplies to normie-looking guys not chad looking.

I hate @mental_out "cels"

I only recognize the concept that you dont have friends and therefore your only choice left is tinder, which is Chad only. If you got friends and tried going To different places for years you could get laid. Unless you are a truecel ofc. I mean you only get couple of tries in your life at making friends. Mainly through school