Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate losing friends to the bluepill

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
I used to hang out with this kid in high-school because we both loved making fun of the foids in our school and feminism as well as talking about the black pill. Our friendship started my sophomore year in 2014. He was a year older than me so he was a junior when this started. For the first 2 years of knowing him he was blackpilled as fuck and we would have many discussions about incels, feminism/society, foids and Elliot Rodger (ER went ER in May the first school year I met him). I would consider us very close, and it was nice having an incel friend at school to vent to. Anyways, after high school he went to college and we went our separate ways a bit. We still hung out on breaks sometimes but that's it.

When he got back from college the first time, I could tell something changed about him but I couldn't tell what it was. He stopped talking about incels/the blackpill and he didn't talk shit about foids really anymore. I thought that maybe he was just bored with these subjects but it wasn't until that summer that I realized how much he changed. One day that summer I was making fun of a foid we both new from school and he told me that he didn't like me calling foids slurs anymore. I was shocked. This was the same guy I used to shoot the shit with about foids and their awful nature. I was annoyed at this attitude change but I didn't want it to get in the way of our friendship so I let it drop. I had other interests in common with him so I thought that him no longer being black pilled wouldn't be that big of an issue. This went okay for the first year he was away at college but his second year at college ruined him.

The event that made me drop him happened this year, about a month ago. I went over to his house and he decided to invite his recent first girlfriend without asking me before hand. This was annoying but it wasn't the thing that made me drop his ass from my life. This is what made me drop him: We were talking about something, I forget about what but for some reason his girlfriend brought up Elliot Rodger. Right before I was going to talk about him, my (ex) friend started ranting about what an awful person Elliot was and how incels are all gross, dumb, misogynist losers who just don't know how to get a gf. I was pissed when I was listening to him say that. I wanted to punch him in his stupid face. Just a few years ago he was incel himself, and he knows that I'm incel so he was insulting me to my face and he knew it. I didn't say anything though since I would be letting his girl friend know I was incel. Looking back I should of called his ass out there for being a retard but I was too high inhib about word getting out about my incel status at the time. I just sat there for a bit and listened to him and his new roasty gf talk about feminism and male privilege. I eventually just left without talking to them and went home and blocked him on steam (the only way I talk to him anymore). Its so annoying how he went from cool to a complete buepilled faggot in less than 2 years.

tl;dr my friend went to college and got brainwashed into being a feminist bluepill cuck

Wtf ... your friend is an asshat.
But you are not alone ... I lost all of my good friends to foids, too.
look at this thread
https://incels.is/threads/in-2018-y...he-girl-is-your-sex-slave.54164/#post-1001659
your "friend" is a slave to the foid ... he is a cuck. he surrendered his beliefs to please someone else ... always a bad idea

I wish men would stop sucking up to foids so much. So many give up passions and beliefs just to please foids. its pathetic really.

bluepill / western degeneracy strikes again, also lol @ how quick he turned from an incel to a blue pilled spouter after he got girls interested in him.

bluepill / western degeneracy strikes again, also lol @ how quick he turned from an incel to a blue pilled spouter after he got girls interested in him.

she's not even hot. She is fat as fuck and has an ugly face.

Happens with the best of us.

Happens with the best of us.

it shouldn't happen at all smh. People like these cunts really do deserve to rope at the end of the day. At least Chad has the excuse that he has never experienced inceldom so he lacks empathy. Faggots like my ex friend are monsters. I unironically hope he dies with his cunt gf. he would deserve it

Happens to all of us. Once a female gives attention, they deluded themselves that women like them. They only making conversation at work, not looking for relationship unless you have a good position in the place. Fucking bluepilled cucks never get the message.

Hope the pussy was worth cucking out

Why were they talking about ER? People are really discussing incels IRL?

Why were they talking about ER? People are really discussing incels IRL?

I don't remember what caused her to come up with it then but she is a psych major and she was in abnormal psych that semester so I think it had something to do with that. tbh I wasn't really listening because she always annoyed me.

tl;dr my friend went to college and got brainwashed into being a feminist bluepill cuck
hasnt happened to my friend maybe because hes kinda redpilled, but thats unfortunate that your friend swallowed the bluepill.

Men worship women. As soon as theh get pussy, it is like they have alzeimers.

Men worship women. As soon as theh get pussy, it is like they have alzeimers.
I hate how their attitude changes so fast. Once they aren't fucked they don't care.

Your friend became a BX faggot, though I am suspicious as to how ER came up in a casual conversation at all.

As soon as she leaves him for a better looking guy, he will tell you that you were right all along. He's under a spell at the moment. A vagina induced trance.

are you serious? Did you read what I wrote?
Most likely he wasn’t targeting you he was trying to get in them sugar walls. Sometimes you have to take a hit to get your friend laid

Most likely he wasn’t targeting you he was trying to get in them sugar walls. Sometimes you have to take a hit to get your friend laid

He is still super bluepilled, he was even like this somewhat when we were alone. For example: he unironically believes in internalized misogyny and will call you a terrible person if you don't love feminism and foids. He's really a lost cause at this point. He got pussy and now he worships foids, nothing I can do now.

As soon as she leaves him for a better looking guy, he will tell you that you were right all along. He's under a spell at the moment. A vagina induced trance.

doubt it. He was getting bluepilled even before he got his roasty gf.