Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate living with religious parents

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Another one of the perks of being ethnic/sand nigger, gotta play along with my parent's stupid cult. I come from a nutty church that believes if you don't take communion for more than a few months, you will become demon possessed. Now I'm gonna start being dragged to church again, corona or no corona. How do you live with crazy cultist parents, it's so exhausting. @Transcended Trucel

Another one of the perks of being ethnic/sand nigger, gotta play along with my parent's stupid cult. I come from a nutty church that believes if you don't take communion for more than a few months, you will become demon possessed. Now I'm gonna start being dragged to church again, corona or no corona. How do you live with crazy cultist parents, it's so exhausting. @Transcended Trucel
I meditate, and do lots of stress relief. In my case, my parents religiosity is less forced upon me as I will just say I have go do something for my job or similar shit and they gave up on pressing me. You need find a excuse of some sort.
@Amacko @Diocel how do you deal with em?

Last edited:
I was almost born into a crazy religious family but I thankfully got adopted instead. I am legit thankful that I didn't get stuck with them since they are crazy and think the entire purpose of life is learning about da bible and following it literally. I lived with/around a bunch of mormons before so I can kind of relate since we had a lot of bullshit rules.

Your situation sounds ass ngl I feel bad for you. :feelsbadman: Living in those types of situations is shit.

I've always thought religion was a good cope?

moving out not an option for you?

What's communion

The worst thing about it is that you're not even allowed to be upset about your celibacy. Even though my parents fucked around at my age, I'm supposed to be pure and not ever have a sex life.

Sounds like a nightmare

My childhood tbh ngl parents were involved in neo-charismatic cults.
Supposedly, I wasnt allowed to play video games or listen to music, cuz satan and evil spirits lmao. Still did anyways because fuck that puritanical shit.

Just go to church, it's not a nightmare at all it should be normal but our society is becoming more degen

I thought most sandniggers were muslim

I am glad I left religion before I became blackpilled, otherwise my brain would probably be fucked.