Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate living with low iq religious muzzie parents.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
All they do is disturb you, pray loudly around you 5x times a day even deep into the night, and my mother just repeats Allahu every FUCKING second!:reeeeee:

Oldfag Muslims are the worst, my grandfather, all he does since coming from Bangladesh last summer is pray, sleep, and lecture me about Islam; they completely give up on life, count these beads, and pray to the schizophrenic delusions of some Arab trader 1000+ yrs ago every waking second in hopes of going to jennah while senile cumskins their age here run for president of the free world. :lul:
How to Use Tasbih Islamic Prayer Beads - KhwajaDarbar

Last edited:
I know the feeling. Fuck that schizo Mohammed. God damn nigger couldn't make one prayer instead of this gay 5 prayer bullshit

I like the anti foid features of Islam but the other aspects are pretty dumb. I also dislike Muhammad, he was a horny Chad.

I am an irreligious muslim and as much as conservative muslims bother me I still support them bcz they are the only sane people left in this world who are aware about the true nature of femoids.

and i hate living with a southern protestant family, all they do is condescendingly say "well ill pray for you" after you do fucking anything that isn't in line with their retarded book:feelskek:

which is why im glad im not born muslim despite being currycel. my family is hindu but n iggas really be out here worshipping a ten-hand blue skin elephant :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

which is why im glad im not born muslim despite being currycel. my family is hindu but n iggas really be out here worshipping a ten-hand blue skin elephant :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
All the curry religioms besides Buddhism are shit tbh
Especially the mainstream practices

This was pretty funny to read. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Sorry, op.

1 Hindu pajeet’s life> 10 Muslim curries. :blackpill::feelsrope:

Can't relate, I'm a cracka

Maxresdefault 12

Are bri'ish "people" white?
Check out my thread, I forgot to tag you:

All they do is disturb you, pray loudly around you 5x times a day even deep into the night, and my mother just repeats Allahu every FUCKING second!:reeeeee:

Oldfag Muslims are the worst, my grandfather, all he does since coming from Bangladesh last summer is pray, sleep, and lecture me about Islam; they completely give up on life, count these beads, and pray to the schizophrenic delusions of some Arab trader 1000+ yrs ago every waking second in hopes of going to jennah while senile cumskins their age here run for president of the free world. :lul:
Let them read prayers to each other rather than take AK-47 assault rifles.:подумайте:

there are some good Hindu Philosophical schools but no one actually follows them IRL. The average religious Hindu is giga retarded and low IQ.

You are right.

Once, at work, a group had just arrived from India.

I looked them over in awe and wonder and went over with my book, "I AM THAT", (which I was reading every spare minute I had) and said "the Glory of India are her Saints and Sages".

One of the group replied back, "all we want is BMW and detached house".

I still can't believe what I heard but that's what one of them told me and the rest just nodded in agreement.

I thought u were chink? :feelshehe:

At least their foids know their place

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back