Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate living with anxiety!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Every day I feel like I’m suffocating and on the verge of having a heart attack after my chest becomes so uncomfortably tense, my hands shake at random, and I am unable to stop worrying.

It’s already this bad when I am only 17; how much worse can it still get is the only question that occupies my mind now. :cryfeels:

(((psychiatrist)))maxx

anxiety is brutal. makes you look and feel weak, completely destroys your self confidence and hope for the future

Nothing for it other than to push through. Not saying it’s easy but doing nothing makes it worse

Every day I feel like I’m suffocating and on the verge of having a heart attack after my chest becomes so uncomfortably tense, my hands shake at random, and I am unable to stop worrying.

It’s already this bad when I am only 17; how much worse can it still get is the only question that occupies my mind now. :cryfeels:
Have you tried vigorous exercise to alleviate some of this? I’ve dealt with anxiety most of my life, I know it sucks.

Got prescribed Buspirone by my PCP and it made me shakier; can relate to the shakiness.

anxiety sucks

Stop noticing the future bro

I have those.
Usually scream in a pillow from the top of my lungs, that solves nothing but kinda helps me.
Cliché af ikr, but it's all I've got.

I do not suffer from anxiety, but I have experienced how terrible it can be, though not by much. What I recently discovered was that caffeine causes anxiety, for it affects the nervous system.

This helped me realize depression and anxiety are not necessarily triggered by negative thoughts, it's the other way around: depression and anxiety force your brain to come up with negative thoughts. It's like your brain is constantly on alert mode.

So what I did was cutting caffeine and performing tasks that help my muscles relax, such as exercising (dancing, running, walking, etc.) and taking cold showers. I get anxious sometimes but those helped me some.

try some Linden method