Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate leftist cucks stealing incel lingo

i dont care at this point

Appropriation and stealing is the name of the game for Normies.

They appropriated gaming, only after it became "cool".
Anime, same thing.

While I hate the specific normie in question, you want your language to be adapted. It's not enough for your ideas to spread alongside with it, but it's part of it.

While I hate the specific normie in question, you want your language to be adapted. It's not enough for your ideas to spread alongside with it, but it's part of it.
Normies are a thing, but leftists using right wing terms to pander to andrew tate fans is ragefuel

Normies are a thing, but leftists using right wing terms to pander to andrew tate fans is ragefuel
It's aggravating, but what does it mean when everyone vaguely understands incel-lingo? It means that they all had some more or less direct contact with the :blackpill:. Maybe it was only contact with other people (who might have had contact with other people again who might have had...) who encountered the thoughts and ideas related to the language directly, but that is still more than nothing. Being socially successful means establishing a two-way exchange with the masses, and them exerting influence in our direction is the cost you pay to do the same in the other direction.

Anime, same thing.
The overuse of Pepes foresought in random bredtube shite videos, proves itself to be an efficient way to think oneself as significant, in the fine spectre of meaninglessness --waste of space mind rotting filler.

Leftists are subhuman creatures who want to make everyone as subhuman as them.

Anime, same thing.
they're the reason why i stopped gaming and anime. it's been my hobby since i was small and then gamergate happened.

they're the reason why i stopped gaming and anime. it's been my hobby since i was small and then gamergate happened.
It's gross actually, because gamer shaming is pretty common still.

Chad, Stacy, faggots and normies that play games on stream, youtube, or in everyday life, are praised for being "geeky" and "nerdy", or simply accepted as normal.

But If you are subhuman (The group of people that have kept gaming alive for decades, and still do, in the background), and you play games, get ready to be made fun of, or getting called a man-child.

Anime, same thing. Chad liking Anime is one thing, subhuman "weebs" liking it, it's another. Even though again, it's the subhumans that kept it alive, through shaming and bullying.

Chad, Stacy, faggots and normies that play games on stream, youtube, or in everyday life, are praised for being "geeky" and "nerdy", or simply accepted as normal.

But If you are subhuman (The group of people that have kept gaming alive for decades, and still do, in the background), and you play games, get ready to be made fun of, or getting called a man-child.

Anime, same thing. Chad liking Anime is one thing, subhuman "weebs" liking it, it's another. Even though again, it's the subhumans that kept it alive, through shaming and bullying.
all normies should die.

Anime, same thing.
Exactly

Normie culture is mostly appropriating and ruining things

true, lookism is the basis and foundation of our societal subconscious, no matter how the zeitgeist shifts towards, it's inherently hardwired to favor the best looking

That's cultural appropriation, how they like to call it