Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate land whales

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
Just everything about them. They’re such a waste of a perfectly fuckable girl, they drive the competition for non whales way up because they are so many of them. How they all expect at least an upper tier normie And then normfags expect us to date them. Like I don’t fucking want someone who sits on their ass all day, eats way too much disgusting food, and probably smells bad. I didn’t choose to be in my situation, they did

Landwhales are outright abomination. Add me on Screenshot too btw, Cuckma.

I don't consider landwhales human

Landwhales should be shot on sight (In GTA V).

Ngl if the face is attractive I'm not bothered by the fat, as long as it's not at a USA-like ridiculuous levels of more lard than person.

There should be forced labour with little for fat women. What I imagine is to walk around in the wilderness in chains trying to scavenge for food in an un-populated part of the landmass. They get 1 garment in the beginning and they can only bathe when they find a river or something like that. It would target women 15-35 for a year every fifth year. If you get fat as young, you will probable be fat for the rest of your life but is you are not even overweight at 35, you will most likely not be fat in your life. Males should get the option do do it but it should not be forced on them like women.

they need to be sent to forced labor camps

Just date a 300 pound roastie :soy:

Who doesn't, here?

They disgust me , But I wouldn’t say I hate them tbh