Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate it when people drop "gf" or "wife" in comments or twitch chat

Squatting Slavcel

Squatting Slavcel

Based and Blackpilled
I'm pretty sure it's a form of humblebragging. 90% of the time mentioning them doesn't add anything to the discussion. Examples: "My gf and I enjoyed this game a lot" Nobody cares if your gf enjoyed this single player game. Or "gotta go, wifey is waiting," a rando types in front of 2000 people on a livestream. Nobody needs to know the reason why they had to go. Then there's reddit, now matter what the topic is, somebody will mention their gf for no goddamn reason at all.

Ive noticed it too, normies are obsessed with flexing their gf or wife as often as they can. Even when theres no reason to bring it up, they do anyways. Like, congrats bro youre a betabuxxer, im so jealous

It’s just flexin as the 90’s era niggers would say.

Typical normie flex as foids bring meaning to their lives and help them establish social dominance and clout ovER the other apes depending on how attractive she is. :feelshehe:

Normies do this bs all the time bro. I have had it happen to me when dealing with these niggers. Some examples are:

I was waiting for an exam and there was this normie I knew from hs. I talked to this nigger about his random shit & he just HAD to let me know he had an GF.

Another time was this dude on destiny 2. He said he would help me with something earlier and when I asked if he could do it now he said he was gonna play some shit with his GF.

If normies get a GF they will try & let anyone know they got one.

It’s just flexin as the 90’s era niggers would say.

Typical normie flex as foids bring meaning to their lives and help them establish social dominance and clout ovER the other apes depending on how attractive she is. :feelshehe:
In a healthy society it wouldn't be a flex, because almost everyone would have a gf. But in the terminally online spaces probably 80% of guys are single, so the 20% are flexing.

Its blatant bragging.

Normies do this bs all the time bro. I have had it happen to me when dealing with these niggers. Some examples are:

I was waiting for an exam and there was this normie I knew from hs. I talked to this nigger about his random shit & he just HAD to let me know he had an GF.

Another time was this dude on destiny 2. He said he would help me with something earlier and when I asked if he could do it now he said he was gonna play some shit with his GF.

If normies get a GF they will try & let anyone know they got one.
Yeah like "Did you watch game of thrones?" - "Yeah I watched it with my gf" - no normie with a gf would resist saying that.

most people who flex that they have wives or gfs in reddit, facebook or youtube never touched a woman
most women touchers/sexhavers don't even use social media

Normies just have to let the whole world know that they have a gf. They always have to bring it up, on the internet and in real life. Even in online communities relating to video games and hobbies, they just HAVE to bring it up, and what's worse is that others will like the comment and reply with a comment about their own girlfriend. It just makes you realise that everywhere you go is filled with sexhavers, and that you will never get to be one yourself. Whenever I see a comment like that I just stop reading the thread.

Normies just have to let the whole world know that they have a gf. They always have to bring it up, on the internet and in real life. Even in online communities relating to video games and hobbies, they just HAVE to bring it up, and what's worse is that others will like the comment and reply with a comment about their own girlfriend. It just makes you realise that everywhere you go is filled with sexhavers, and that you will never get to be one yourself. Whenever I see a comment like that I just stop reading the thread.
There's this big subreddit r/ihavesex but there should also be r/ihaveagf for those scenarios. People who flex their gfs for no reason should be mocked.

I'm pretty sure it's a form of humblebragging
Yeah it's an obvious humble brag attempt. Just like most shit normies post online. The whole point of it all is always to show some form of resource abundance or higher status.