Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate it when my mom says im tall

sadcel05x.r

sadcel05x.r

Veteran
my 5‘4 constantly keeps me telling im tall etc. when im the 2nd shortest manlet in my class lmao. I always hate it when she says it because Height is my main cause for inceldom alongside some other things (dyspraxia etc.). She says bullshit like: yOu wIlL aTlEaSt bE 6 fT n shit. Like a few weeks ago my doctor said im pretty much done growing (i wont grow above 5‘7). She also says that my 5‘9 friend is the same height as me when its so fucking obvious that he mogs me to oblivion in terms of height.

How old are you?

She's trying to help you cope. Would you prefer the harsh truth that you're a cursed turbomanlet who it's completely over for rather than that? :feelshehe:

Brootal, your own mom would've rejected you in her prime

Delusional coping femoid whore mother gaslighting herself and you because she cant cope with her and/or your father's shit genetics that got passed on to you.

She's trying to help you cope. Would you prefer the harsh truth that you're a cursed turbomanlet who it's completely over for rather than that? :feelshehe:
harsh truth tbh because the cope has been to much.

Ah ok, then yh you're most deffo finished growing lol. Its just how mothers are, a lot refuse to see your faults as they have bias to you (for obvious reasons)

My foid family members pull this shit too, if it was true then I wouldn't be getting height mogged everywhere in public.

Delusional coping femoid whore mother gaslighting herself and you because she cant cope with her and/or your father's shit genetics that got passed on to you.
My dad isnt short (my grandfather was also 6 ft and my great grandfather was a giant 6‘5 guy, everyone around him was 5‘4-5‘6) and dont call her a whore pls. She loves me just like i do her but i just find it annoying with the cope shit.

She thinks she is doing you an favor by gaslighting you, she probably just don't wants you sad.

Ah ok, then yh you're most deffo finished growing lol. Its just how mothers are, a lot refuse to see your faults as they have bias to you (for obvious reasons)
i can be 5‘7 if i will take some shit because men grow until 21, but manlet is manlet and it wont help the fact that even 13 yo foids are 5‘8.

My foid family members pull this shit too, if it was true then I wouldn't be getting height mogged everywhere in public.
My aunt says im a giant lmao and my female cousins who are 5‘9 say that i can grow.

First of all take vit d and do stretches secondly is that you mentalcel1