Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I hate it when my mom compliments me on my gains.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Like stfu it doesnt matter what you think, just because you say I'm making gains and it shows doesnt mean other females care.
She is literally the only females on earth to comment on my gains, I've even had guys say "damn bro you lost mad weight" or "your arms are tough as fuck" but I have never heard a single female notice my gains.
They just dont fucking care. I wish there was a gym for your face because if there was i would be a fucking supermodel at this point.
That's why I'm sick of my moms constant remarks. It's just complete bullshit she has to say because I'm her son, if we weren't related she would never notice my physique.

Sorry to hear, OP.

Give her a break, maybe she's trying to boost your self esteem. What else is a mother to do if she has a son who will most likely live and die alone?

Give her a break, maybe she's trying to boost your self esteem. What else is a mother to do if she has a son who will most likely live and die alone?
I'm sick of her self esteem boosting bullshit because i know it's all bullshit.
If she calls me handsome its rediculouse for her to expect me to believe it when every other human being I've met has had the opposite opinion.

I'm sick of her self esteem boosting bullshit because i know it's all bullshit.
If she calls me handsome its rediculouse for her to expect me to believe it when every other human being I've met has had the opposite opinion.
Again, what is she supposed to do? It's like you have a terminal disease and she's trying to comfort you the best she can. You will miss it when she's gone no matter how annoying it is to you now.

Your mom thinks you are working out for your boyfriend probably

I hate it when your mom compliments my gains too

You get a foid praising you and you lashes out against her?
What are you some kind of chad?
Again, what is she supposed to do? It's like you have a terminal disease and she's trying to comfort you the best she can. You will miss it when she's gone no matter how annoying it is to you now.

Until you are a roided out monster no foid will care with your incel looks

Your mom wants your roided veiny dick

Like stfu it doesnt matter what you think, just because you say I'm making gains and it shows doesnt mean other females care.
She is literally the only females on earth to comment on my gains, I've even had guys say "damn bro you lost mad weight" or "your arms are tough as fuck" but I have never heard a single female notice my gains.
They just dont fucking care. I wish there was a gym for your face because if there was i would be a fucking supermodel at this point.
That's why I'm sick of my moms constant remarks. It's just complete bullshit she has to say because I'm her son, if we weren't related she would never notice my physique.
this happens to me as well

I know it’s frustrating, OP, but you could have it a lot worse. Some incels have mothers that hate them; you should appreciate that you have someone that cares about you and loves you, even if it’s just your mom.

You could tell her you appreciate what she’s trying to do, but you would rather not be complimented.

My mom compliments me too. I know that it means nothing but I still appreciate it.