Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate it when I see middle schoolers in my way to university every morning

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
There's a middle school near my uni and it's suifuel tbh seeing all the middle schoolers not worrying about anything and living happy lifes. The JBs giggling and talking out loud and the Chads and normies in their groups of friends. Meanwhile my middle school life was miserable.

Most potent suifuel is when middle schoolers heighmog me tbh I want to rope right there and then

Those normies don't know the shit they are about to get into in the coming years

half those girls (if not more) are already sexually active :feelsclown:

I hate happy people too

I still get physically anxious whenever I’m walking down the street and approach a group of teenagers

I still get physically anxious whenever I’m walking down the street and approach a group of teenagers
Do you feel they laugh at you?

School was and will always be gay anyways

1485101919-vlcsnap-2017-01-22-162h59m44s995.png

Who the fuck is this faggot? People keep posting his pics.

hola amigo a mi me pasa lo mismo ...hay una secundaria afuera de la universidad ...a menos de 70 metros y cuando salgo a veces los veo a los normies de esa edad :feelsrope::feelsrope: de donde sos

I love middle schoolers

It's suifuel whenever I see kids in their teens who are hugging/kissing because I keep thinking how they've got so much more sexual experience than I do despite being 10 years younger :feelsrope:

It's suifuel whenever I see kids in their teens who are hugging/kissing because I keep thinking how they've got so much more sexual experience than I do despite being 10 years younger :feelsrope:
were u from

I used to live by a high school and tried to avoid going out as much as possible while school was still open. It was suifuel

okay im stopping buddy boyo, this is the last one
1487029097-je-suis-aller-a-la-fac.png
no but seriously who the fuck is he
6001 full

Spill the beans now or I'll shoot you then squat on your corpse

Sounds brutal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5