Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate it when girls complain about how "ugly" they are

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
First of all, the girls who say this never happen to be ugly. Second, it's INCREDIBLY easy for women to find a partner. Whether you're a younger woman, an older woman, a skinny woman, a morbidly obese woman, a short woman, a tall woman, a white woman, an Asian woman, a black woman, a middle eastern woman, a Latino woman, whatever- some guy out there would happily go on a date with you. Seriously, there are SO many desperate guys out there, just go ahead and choose one. "b-but hes not chad so it doesnt count!!!11"

Indeed but dontcha dare being picky if you are a man.

It's reverse psychology. they say they are ugly so that the thirstly beta will say they are pretty.

Minjaze said:
some guy out there would happily go on a date with you. Seriously, there are SO many desperate guys out there, just go ahead and choose one. "b-but hes not chad so it doesnt count!!!11"

Dude, ANY woman can get chad. Chad fucks multiple femoids at a time. They don’t even care if he cheats on her - in fact they like alpha stud fuckboy chads who cheat on them. Pareto ratio - no femoid ever needs to settle for a sub-8 man.

incelman said:
It's reverse psychology. they say they are ugly so that the thirstly beta will say they are pretty.
Exactly, it's attention whoring at it's finest.
No matter how many thirsty guys compliment her, she'll still say that she's ugly because she CRAVES attention and validation.

It's the exact reason why women post in amiugly or roastme, they want to hear about how beautiful they are while playing the victim card.

MayorOfKekville said:
Dude, ANY woman can get chad. Chad fucks multiple femoids at a time. They don’t even care if he cheats on her - in fact they like alpha stud fuckboy chads who cheat on them. Pareto ratio - no femoid ever needs to settle for a sub-8 man.
True.
It amazes me how some people think that women can be incel.

Minjaze said:
Exactly, it's attention whoring at it's finest.
No matter how many thirsty guys compliment her, she'll still say that she's ugly because she CRAVES attention and validation.

It's the exact reason why women post in amiugly or roastme, they want to hear about how beautiful they are while playing the victim card.

True.
It amazes me how some people think that women can be incel.

I hate these sluts