Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate it how laws force us towards cuckdom in many ways

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
It's legal to pay to fuck 18+ used-up prostitutes in most places, but it's not legal anywhere to pay younger, virgin women for some enjo kosai, i.e. just a date and a bit of affection.

I'd enjoy some nonsexual touching, affection and shared moments together with a young cute girl, even if deep down I know it's all fake, more than I'd enjoy prostitute sex, which I already had enough of tbh. It's always fake if you think about it, foids don't love anyone, no one loves anyone romantically, it's just looks. Romantic love is an oxymoron, love is not about desiring people because of their looks. But we crave this lie anyway, of course.

It'd be pretty cucked to pay just for nonsexual stuff like that with some old used-up whore. But I'm only allowed to do it with them, even though doing it with a young girl in some public place would be pretty safe and inconsequential to her. It's not even sex. Tbh not even kissing has to take place, it'd be great but I'd go for that even without kissing.

I do think younger teens tend to be more attractive than 18+ women, but tbqh, the difference between a 14 yo and a 18 yo is not that big. Most 18 and even 20-something girls are perfectly attractive to me. It's more about the fact pretty much no remotely attractive girl is a kissless virgin after 18 nowadays. I want a kissless virgin for something like that or else I'd feel bad and cucked.

Laws force ugly men into prostitution and especially betabuxxing, both of which are cucked. You can't get an untainted female if you're ugly in 2019. Not even platonically. Young Chad can live the full dream for free but we are not even allowed to make some non-coercive, non-violent, non-sexual, mutually beneficial offer like that to some virgin or at the very least inexperienced young girl and pay to have a tiny little fraction of what young Chads have.

Last edited:
I feel horrible having to pay to fuck middle aged women.

I feel horrible having to pay to fuck middle aged women.
I wouldn't say I feel horrible, because at least I'm paying them to give me something that I want, but it's a limiting experience in many ways. You're fucking a foid who fucks for a living, she probably fucks at least 5 different guys each day she works. Honestly, it's difficult not to feel disgusted by a prostitute even if she looks clean and smells good. How can you kiss her anywhere or hug her knowing a guy might just have come on her body and she just wiped it off? Or maybe it happened yesterday, who knows.

To be safe with prostitutes you must make sure not to put your mouth anywhere. Also, cuddling with some promiscuous woman would feel gigacucked, I want it with a kissless virgin. Not to mention how prostitutes have that typical whorish look, it's incredible how all of them have it. I'd prefer to do it with a girl who looked HQNP and modest. Go to this link and look at the "primitive" foids, all prostitutes look like that. I care more about it than looks per se tbh.

I wanted to be hugged and caressed and told that there's nothing wrong with me by a HQNP kissless virgin girl. I'd pay a lot for that. Unfortunately, this is not legal in Brazil so I won't try it.

Last edited:
@Wizard32 @wizardcel

Unfortunately, some violent, low inhib, immoral individual would take advantage of something like that, robbing guys like you of this

Cope
You will never have that as there are enough cucks and chads to satisfy every girl out there
full

Unfortunately, some violent, low inhib, immoral individual would take advantage of something like that, robbing guys like you of this
You're right, I have that feel as well. People wouldn't be able to trust me because they assume old ugly guys are evil. But if it happened in some public place, like a crowded shopping mall, what could I even do? Actually a shopping mall isn't a public place but you get the idea...

I live near a high school. It's depressing to see the chadlites or high-tier normies holding hands with their attractive teenage girlfriends. I've never been that intimate with a girl. On the other hand, the ugly guys are always seen walking alone or with a group of equally ugly and nerdy friends. That being said, I would also pay for a date with a cute 14-16-year-old girl. I live in a nice neighborhood with a lot of free activities but there's no point since I don't have anyone to go out on a date with. That's why I'm posting here on a sunny Saturday morning/afternoon.

It's legal to pay to fuck 18+ used-up prostitutes in most places,
but it's not legal anywhere to pay younger, virgin women for some enjo kosai,
i.e. just a date and a bit of affection.
@Mainlander how the fuck do I casually @ you with that fucking umlaut? I would need to C+P instead of just typing.

Anyway, can you give examples of some regions that have laws like this?

I know that in Canada, while there aren't any laws to punish prostitutes for accepting money for sex, giving money for sex IS illegal, so it not legal to do that 1st thing here. I think that's just in Las Vegas and maybe some European countries you're thinking of.

Conversely, what laws would actually be used to punish enjo kosai? There could be some but I wouldn't know what to call them. I think the reason I would be afraid of it isn't because I know it to be illegal but moreso because of the social consequences correlating with its discovery.

IE even if you weren't arrested, a bunch of white knights would go vigilante and murder you for daring to take a girl out to the movies, even if you didn't touch her, not even to hold her hand or accidentally grabbing the same kernel of popcorn.

@Mainländer see above.

@Wizard32 you should see a list of matching usernames when typing the beginning of one with a @ prefix.

I know that in Canada, while there aren't any laws to punish prostitutes for accepting money for sex, giving money for sex IS illegal, so it not legal to do that 1st thing here. I think that's just in Las Vegas and maybe some European countries you're thinking of.

In France, since 2016, paying for sex is illegal. Selling is fine, hypocritically enough.

I fucking hate my country for that.

I will probably go ER eventually just for this reason.

Last edited:
@grondilu holy shit you are right, sorry @Mainländer and it even will suggest it if I type a non-umlauted A.

Sounds like France has same laws as Canada. They are indeed complete bullshit. If it's legal to sell then it should be legal to buy.

I think we all missed out on a golden age of enjo kosai. We can't expect privacy (which you might have had in large cities in decades past) in this modern age of social media, face recognition and doxing.

japanese-couple-with-surgical-mask-picture-id109841713

Japan might have a workaround though since it's popular there to wear face masks to avoid sickness. If both you and your enjo kosai did this while walking around town, it would prevent either of you from getting doxed and the age difference would not be so apparent.

What say you folks: if it were legal to enjo kosai and you could get to a city where masks are popularly worn in the streets, would you be up to walking around with your date-for-hire in these?

It might also make it easier (cheaper?) for them to enjo kosai for you if you wear a mask, since if we have ugly faces they won't be as disgusted by them if they don't have to constantly look at them.

masks-01-1024x768.jpg

Plus this allows women with nice bodies and bad faces to compete and be better company for us, since we don't need to be distracted by their mouth/nose if they don't look nice, and maybe enjoy their eyes / necks if they look good.

Am I some kind of genius?

@Mainlander how the fuck do I casually @ you with that fucking umlaut? I would need to C+P instead of just typing.

Conversely, what laws would actually be used to punish enjo kosai? There could be some but I wouldn't know what to call them. I think the reason I would be afraid of it isn't because I know it to be illegal but moreso because of the social consequences correlating with its discovery.

IE even if you weren't arrested, a bunch of white knights would go vigilante and murder you for daring to take a girl out to the movies, even if you didn't touch her, not even to hold her hand or accidentally grabbing the same kernel of popcorn.
I talked about Brazilian laws in some other thread. I'll copy and paste it:

In Brazil I would get utterly fucked if caught offering underage young women money for a kiss or romantic date. They changed the statutory rape law some years ago and now everything that can be interpreted as "lascivious" can be considered rape. Also, in Brazil, offering money to women who aren't already prostitutes for sex (or, under that other new law, something that could be construed as sexual/lascivious) is a crime by itself.

So if I got caught doing that, I'd probably face 3 different charges: statutory rape, minor prostitution and pimping minors (since the minor in question wasn't a prostitute before I made the offer).

So no, I won't do it :feelsbadman:

And indeed, there's also the problem of vigilante cucks and people trying to fuck up with me for that even besides the legal aspect, of course.

Oh and yes, I'd take the date with masks if the whole thing was legal but only that precaution had to be taken to avoid strong reactions from cucked passersby, it would make it a bit less enjoyable but if that's necessary I accept.

Suicidefuel afterwards
Maybe you're right, but I don't think so tbh. I never felt suicidal after going to a prostitute for example.

No one can get enough of the things they crave in this life. Your time here is limited, everything ends; even if it doesn't end within your lifetime, you'll die and it'll end for you. There are also things like tolerance, etc. But having something you want for a couple of hours if anything is better than never having it. I'm sick and tired of frustration tbh.

Maybe you're right, but I don't think so tbh. I never felt suicidal after going to a prostitute for example.

No one can get enough of the things they crave in this life. Your time here is limited, everything ends; even if it doesn't end within your lifetime, you'll die and it'll end for you. There are also things like tolerance, etc. But having something you want for a couple of hours if anything is better than never having it. I'm sick and tired of frustration tbh.
You will feel more sick and frustrated, cause it's fake kisses, fake affection and you pay for it. She doesn't want to do it for you.

You will feel more sick and frustrated, cause it's fake kisses, fake affection and you pay for it. She doesn't want to do it for you.
Like I said in the OP, romantic love is always fake anyway. She never wants to do it for you. She wants to do it for herself if you're gl because she craves your good looks to please her.

it's almost like we're supposed to never even remotely know what that feels like, our bodies some kind of weird effigy to Darwin.
this even though nobody is behaving in an eugenic and eusocial manner befitting of Darwin, even the most beautiful and healthy ones just become mentally ill dog parents.

I talked about Brazilian laws in some other thread. I'll copy and paste it:

In Brazil I would get utterly fucked if caught offering underage young women money for a kiss or romantic date. They changed the statutory rape law some years ago and now everything that can be interpreted as "lascivious" can be considered rape. Also, in Brazil, offering money to women who aren't already prostitutes for sex (or, under that other new law, something that could be construed as sexual/lascivious) is a crime by itself.
I'd be interested in seeing the wording of these laws in their raw form and then English translations of them.

Sounds like it's related to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lascivious_behavior being broadly interpreted.

"Contrary to local moral ~or other~ standards" sounds broad as fuck, I'm surprised nobody's charged with LB for manspreading or talking to (or even looking at) a woman in Canada/US/UK