Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate IT Cucks and foids for mocking me for being chronically online/addicted to this forum.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★★★★
One of my posts was recently, made it to IT. It's so ironic, that they make fun of me using this site too cope, when these dumb roasties don't realize that they're on their phones 24/7 texting chad or their Becky friends. All roasties do is mock sub5s, everything we do is problem. They should be thrown off buildings ISIS style( in video game)

One of my posts was recently, made it to IT. It's so ironic, that they make fun of me using this site too cope, when these dumb roasties don't realize that they're on their phones 24/7 texting chad or their Becky friends. All roasties do is mock sub5s, everything we do is problem. They should be thrown off buildings ISIS style( in video game)
imagine what they think of me. im always on here.

Why does that subreddit even exist though? Imagine having to mock people to feel better about yourself, and even worse, mocking people who are in the bottom of their lives. Pathetic.

Why does that subreddit even exist though? Imagine having to mock people to feel better about yourself, and even worse, mocking people who are in the bottom of their lives. Pathetic.
It's filled with Foids who too ugly to get chad to commit(pump and dump only) so they take their anger out on people like us. Also simps looking to get laid

They are universally acknowledged as being more pathetic than us. We already won against them.

Start posting gore their asses will stay far away from your post if you do that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back