Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate foids who feel entitled to laugh at me

B

Beamerboy2004

Greycel
This shit always happens. The looks of disgust and superiority are already frequent, but it's never enough for them. They have to whisper between themselves, turn their gaze at me (just so I know I'm their buffoon) and laugh as if my existence was a joke. The worst part is they know they're able to get away with it. If I chimp out, or call them out on their bullying Chad will be there to defend them. Heck, everyone will. It's not even men who mock me on a frequent basis. They are a bit more empathetic, even those who are chads. But foids get to do it even if they are 1/10s. I know I'm a hook-nosed manlet, the omnipresence of mirrors remind me of that daily, but these people feel my punishment should never cease. I wish I could put on a ski mask and smash their heads bloody with a baseball bat, I wish I could pour acid onto their faces and curve stomp their jaws (in videogame of course). Men would still fight over them no doubt, but it's the pain and the look of fear in their faces I would enjoy, and while men may be willing to fight for the scraps, their female social circle won't be as merciful. Perhaps I am too much of a pussy to do it, but I await a bad enough day that will allow me to enact a cathartic rampage and go ER.

I agree (in video game)

This shit always happens. The looks of disgust and superiority are already frequent, but it's never enough for them. They have to whisper between themselves, turn their gaze at me (just so I know I'm their buffoon) and laugh as if my existence was a joke. The worst part is they know they're able to get away with it. If I chimp out, or call them out on their bullying Chad will be there to defend them. Heck, everyone will. It's not even men who mock me on a frequent basis. They are a bit more empathetic, even those who are chads. But foids get to do it even if they are 1/10s. I know I'm a hook-nosed manlet, the omnipresence of mirrors remind me of that daily, but these people feel my punishment should never cease. I wish I could put on a ski mask and smash their heads bloody with a baseball bat, I wish I could pour acid onto their faces and curve stomp their jaws (in videogame of course). Men would still fight over them no doubt, but it's the pain and the look of fear in their faces I would enjoy, and while men may be willing to fight for the scraps, their female social circle won't be as merciful. Perhaps I am too much of a pussy to do it, but I await a bad enough day that will allow me to enact a cathartic rampage and go ER.
I wish we could destroy them but it’s so hard due to their fucking army of chads

I wish we could destroy them but it’s so hard due to their fucking army of chads
Yeah, most of them run like bitches if a weapon's drawn out though, specially if it's a high caliber.

No matter what you do they won’t stop
No reaction = he’s weak we can continue
Angry reaction = we ruined his day we can continue
“Sad” reaction = he’s weak we can continue
You never win