Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate it being insecure and having social anxiety and panic attacks

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
I joined a Boxing gym 2 years ago, i wasnt in there anymore since April last year

I have a fucked up Stamina through Asthma and low test, ive also suffer from high blood pressure which often triggers Panic attacks in me, so i wont even be able to get a testo therapy since it also increases blood pressure.

Im also extremly motivationless and sensitive to Panic attacks

I wish i could Train Boxing and Muay thai 6 Hours a day just like prime tyson

Ive readed a articel in the newspaper of my town, and i saw this Girl who joined the boxing gym a couple of months right after me....

Guess what?...

She had her first fight after just 1 year of Training and she even won

while i still stuck at the Basics of Boxing like a insecure scared lil bitch

My ego just broked after i readed this article…….

Why…….

WHY??????????

Stop spamming threads cunt

The worst thing in boxing/kickboxing is sparring with a foid, i can't keep 20-30% of my Stregnth, i refuse to do that because she is a foid, and got expelled twice in boxing courses. Thankfully we didn't have many foids , they only put me sparring with them because i was a manlet, after i punch her hard and she complained and almost cried they stopped putting her with me. I stopped boxing after only 2 years because i only got bruises and black eyes and didn't earn any respect.

The worst thing in boxing/kickboxing is sparring with a foid, i can't keep 20-30% of my Stregnth, i refuse to do that because she is a foid, and got expelled twice in boxing courses. Thankfully we didn't have many foids , they only put me sparring with them because i was a manlet, after i punch her hard and she complained and almost cried they stopped putting her with me. I stopped boxing after only 2 years because i only got bruises and black eyes and didn't earn any respect.
Sorry man, there a also a lot of thuggish arabs in our gym who deosnt respect you as a beginner

Yeah it sucks

Sorry man, there a also a lot of thuggish arabs in our gym who deosnt respect you as a beginner
Martial arts are not a bad cope, but once you start getting home injured you start to question why you do it. Besides martial arts are for fun only jfl at those who belive the can use them on a real fight.

It isnt allowed in our local boxing gym to fight against women

Because it would expose the truth about female fighters, when an incel like you would beat her easily.

Martial arts are not a bad cope, but once you start getting home injured you start to question why you do it. Besides martial arts are for fun only jfl at those who belive the can use them on a real fight.

this. they will get you killed if you try to apply them in a real encounter. martial arts is such a dumb cope. gymcelling is what you need to help you win real fights.

this. they will get you killed if you try to apply them in a real encounter. martial arts is such a dumb cope. gymcelling is what you need to help you win real fights.
Gymcelling and boxxingmax

Gymcelling and boxxingmax

WAIT, why gymcelling? Lifting weights does not equal in being a good fighter

Only boxxingmax and Muay thaimaxx works

martial arts techniques are too drawn out and impractical. you will get your ass handed to you whilst trying to pull them off. best to increase your strength and intimidation factor by getting bigger so you can overpower attackers.

Dude, you work out to build stregnth and edurance and to build a physice that's says don' fuck with me, only ''pro'' boxers or thai fighters can pull tricks on street fights to protect themself and even them fail sometimes, real fights don't work like this, they are sooooooo many variables in a real fight outside.

Boxing sucks compared to mma.

SAME except I don't get panic attacks I think thbthb ngl. I really want to do MMA but I am just TOO HIGH INHIB FUCK.

I'd like to get into boxing, seems like its actually practical and i hate grappling (I did wrestling for awhile)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back