Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate humanity

ubermensch666

ubermensch666

Praised be the Morning Star.
> dysfunctional family (slut mother and criminal father, both abandoned me)
>ugly
>bullying at school
>physical abuse at home by grandma (not sexual)
Today I went to the park again with my friend, this time I didn't kiss anyone (the other time it was a simple kiss through him). I introduced myself to some girls and asked to kiss them, about 4 girls, none of them so pretty and none of them accepted. My friend just kissed several girls. The highlight was a girl patting his head (two have done that). I felt tremendous envy, no woman has ever done this to me, not even my mother.
But that's it, girls, won't you pet me just because I'm ugly? Okay, if that's what you want, that's what you'll get.
I'm not going to jump on the bandwagon of personal development. I refuse to sacrifice myself to have 10% of what some people have naturally. And no, I don't want a woman in the future, I won't be able to deal with the fact that while I was here suffering, she was out there sucking dicks.
That's it, if you see any news about a Brazilian serial killer/mass shooter, black and 1.86 tall, it's me
The worst of all is that i'm not complete subhuman, im tall, skinny and high IQ, im above 99% of humanity but girls dont realize this.

brutal racepill brazilians like to take pride in the fact that their country is multiracial some even call it a black country outright yet they are still one of the most white worshiping nations in latin america in the late 19th and early 20th century they imported millions of europeans to fuck the native born brazilians so the country can become whiter yet they just created more mutts :feelskek:

Mental cel with that height , propably non NT

Yes, misanthropy is the way

Me too comrade... Me too...
The condescending looks, the lies, the amount of weird silences, the gossips, the facades and fake emotional responses, the conspiracies.
Humanity is fucking disgusting.
I may hate you to as well, since you are part of human kind. Nevertheless, you are correct in what you express.