Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate how white roasties stand up for Palestine

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
Foids are so dumb and retarded that they are supporting a regime that would force them to wear hijab and where laws are different from the modern world meaning that if your husband beats the shit out of you , you cannot sue then divorce and "inherit" all of his wealth. They would be the first to complain if Sharia law was to be implemented in the West.

Foids do everything for attention, they never think.

Palestinian nationalism was predominantly left wing and secular before the 90s. In most historical photos of Palestinians from the Nakba etc the foids arent wearing hijabs

Pro-Palestine westerners in general are insufferable kek

hamas will hook them upside down and slice their toilet throats

NO THEY SHOULD OBVIOUSLY SUPPORT KIKES YOU OBEDIENT GOYIM
FOIDS THAT SUPPORT JEW GENOCIDE ARE THE ONLY ONES I CAN RESPECT

get gassed kike

free palestine

They're retarded whores. They probably support them because they see Palestinians as marginalized, poor wittle colored people, and Israelis as white.

Palestinian nationalism was predominantly left wing and secular before the 90s. In most historical photos of Palestinians from the Nakba etc the foids arent wearing hijabs
View attachment 1060170

Islamism was likely created by Western ZOG intelligence agencies to destabalize that region and transform it into backwards shitholes. Look at how they got rid of Saddam, a secular strongman that brought order to Iraq, and Qadaffi, another modern leader.

I only support america when we raid For oil

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOmaEHIWgdc

America is ghey.............

Pro-Palestine westerners in general are insufferable kek

Most are open borders, guilt-ridden woke faggots that want more shitskin replacement of whites for colonizing (civilizing) shithole cultures.

shut the fuck up u LARPing nigger moron , you would be treat like a slave by the arabs
palestenians are fighting for self-determination while israelis are fighting to spread their influence around the world. i wonder which one of these groups is more likely to treat you as a slave

White foids should stand up for white children and white men.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend, fuck kikes.

Soys that welcome muslims in europe with open arms are equally stupid. They genuinly think islam is a religion of peace.

They want muslim cocks so bad