Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I hate how what words you use on a screen determine wether you deserve to be alone and suffer or not.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, I hate how what words you use on a screen determine wether you deserve to be alone and suffer or not yet the abusive boyfriends the women get beat by sure as hell seem to deserve to get women.

Society is backwards.

Like the topic title says, I hate how what words you use on a screen determine wether you deserve to be alone and suffer or not yet the abusive boyfriends the women get beat by sure as hell seem to deserve to get women.

Society is backwards.

We are mfking dregs of society
They call him Killer of the Normies
Here to settle the score Ramming these whores with RAM and shooting these motherfucking sluts in the town centre down (in video game)
Committing normie genocide
And fucking all their whores

Toilets can notice in a millisecond if you posted on a inkler forum with a misogynistic message.

words you use on a screen determine wether you deserve​

wtf is this even referring to, whether you say "foid" vs "girl" or whether you say "incel" vs "loveshy"?

wtf is this even referring to, whether you say "foid" vs "girl" or whether you say "incel" vs "loveshy"?
Well, saying ‘Women are whores’ would be one example. You deserve to suffer if you say something like this, according to society.

Well, saying ‘Women are whores’ would be one example. You deserve to suffer if you say something like this, according to society.
I agree that people who say this should suffer because it is a low-IQ statement.

It is ambiguous because it does not specify whether you mean plurality in it's most conservative ("some/two women are whores") or moderate ("most women are whores") or expansive ("all women are whores") sense.

People should be criticized so they make more specific statements. Just saying "women are whores" is moronic normy-type manner of speaking.

Some poor sap on an unrelated forum just used the phrase 'decent-looking girl' and instantly got screamed at and called an incel by some zoomer foid cunt no doubt. As if all the dumb Chads she fucks calls all these whores beautiful women or some shit jfl.

that's why fathers used to pick mates for their daughters. nowadays females chase abusive chads while their cucked dads sit by idly. tbh weak boomers are a big reason the world is in such a shit state nowadays
This

yet the abusive boyfriends the women get beat by sure as hell seem to deserve to get women.
I love how these foids are oblivious to the fact that they are enabling the cycle of muhsoginy but would still blame incels for shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back