Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate how they ruined the music video for Crawling ( Linkin Park song)

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
They picked a foid to interpret the song; in their version, she was an abusive relationship that she can't get out of. Crawling was written by the Linkin Park band, they are men, but the music video erroneously gives a different meaning to the song. Crawling is about the fears, pressures and challenges that a man faces in his journey to succeed in life. Men are always expected to be good and flawless at everything, and that creates a huge pressure on us. Women aren't met with the same expectations. People don't even expect them to lose weight! Crawling is not about a woman's abusive relationship. It's such a pity that Warner Bros decided not to give the song a proper music video.

Foids ruin everything they touch

such a beautiful song tbh .
especially at the beginning when these sounds slowly fade into the beat
i love meteora and hybrid theory tbh
two of the best albums of all time imo
sadly they got worse with every album
but that happens with almost every artitst tbh
they fire all their magazines empty and then they nothing left to say and get mediocre

Linkin Park + 00s anime + Playstation 2 games is my favorite aesthetic.

I like linkin park but there's no reason for the moment was nice venting.

It's only a mattter of time until foids remake Frank Miller's 300 and cast all the Spartans as fat, black lesbians.

You're making me nostalgic with all those early 2000s music videos threads.

Remember Disk MTV?

Their song wouldn't sell 1/500 as much as it did if they had put a male to represent depression.

Remember Disk MTV?

I remember it as if it was yesterday. We didn't have fast internet back then, so Disk was the only option we had to watch video clips. I think they always showed a top 10 of the best video clips.
Playstation 2

Best console tbh. I had more fun with Playstation 2 games than I did with my ps3.
Their song wouldn't sell 1/500 as much as it did if they had put a male to represent depression.

Sadly, that's true. Male depression and male problems are often ignored and treated as tantrums of men children.