Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate how the word incel is loosely thrown around

Defeated Lobster

Defeated Lobster

20% warning for being based
★★★
Incel became synonymous with misogynist. The word is loosely thrown around just as racist is.

Now the justice warriors will label any reasonable man as an incel in case he becomes aware of women's actions.

This also helps explain why some people believe inceldom is a choice. The condition of despising women does not make anyone an involuntary celibate, contrary to what justice warriors believe.

In addition to that, it is possible that most involuntary celibates out there do not even hate women, as they had no contact with the blackpill and blame themselves for their failures.

Being a misogynist, an involuntary celibate, and blackpilled are three different things.

Using these terms interchangeably just shows how poorly-read the justice warriors who criticize involuntary celibates are in relation to inceldom.

Incel: non Chad i disagree with

Agreed, it is meaningless now. 4chan and reddit normies love using incel a lot to describe something they don't like. And they overuse the chad meme, and act like spamming "yes" meme with the chad face means they are chad :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Not only "incel" but also "Chad" and "cope." It's so annoying.

Incel doesn't have a meaning anymore.

Agreed, it is meaningless now. 4chan and reddit normies love using incel a lot to describe something they don't like. And they overuse the chad meme, and act like spamming "yes" meme with the chad face means they are chad :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I cucking hate when normies spam, “chad chad chad, what a chad, CHAD” everywhere. I fucking hate normfags and hope they die.

Anyone who’s aware of female nature and politely criticizes it = incels

JFL:feelsjuice:

This thread just reminded me of all the sex having normies on 4chan throwing around the word normie like they themselves are not.

To truly not be a normie you have to be an incel tier at minimum. Because good looking sex havers can never truly be anything but normies. To see the worlds true colors you have to be at the bottom.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back