Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i hate how the robustness requirements go up as you age

New New Poster

New New Poster

Banned
-
When you're 15, you can be a narrow faced lanklet and be a Chad.  Your bird bones are excused.  Your pencil neck is par for the course.  Girls are thinner and still developing, so it's easy to size mog them.

Now you're off to college and gymceling is mandatory just to keep up with Brads.  Girls start to have some flab, so you better mog her by 60 lbs. minimum while staying lean.  Your wrists and arms start to be a problem.  Your jaw just won't flange like the others.  You notice you're getting slightly less respect. 

Then you hit mid-20s.  The girls are a little chubby, lost most of their curved.  Chad and Brad have locked down the best ones.  You need 200 lbs now to look anywhere close to big.  You're hoping your skull somehow expands in every direction.

By 30, you need to look like Brawny man on gear wearing a helmet after two chin inplants.  You're competing for divorced landwhales.  Time to up your game! Better man up, son! 200 lbs. lean at 6ft aint gonna do it.  She wants a real man! 

It never stops getting worse.  Somebody rope me when I hit 40.

Fuck. This is true. The older I get the more I feel like a skinny pencilneck faggot

not really. It´s always just about your face.

If you´re single digit bf then you are bodymaxed. Women don´t give a shit about muscle.

Getlooksordie said:
not really. It´s always just about your face.

If you´re single digit bf then you are bodymaxed. Women don´t give a shit about muscle.

Face is part of robustness

This is insanely accurate

Op is under 21 guaranteed.

Plenty of women are still hot as fuck in their late 20s-early 30s in major cities. The landwhale stuff usually happens in rural areas because they are uneducated, super religious, and their mothers pressure them to have a kid as early as possible.

Grain_of_sin said:
Op is under 21 guaranteed.
Plenty of women are still hot as fuck in their late 20s-early 30s in major cities. The landwhale stuff usually happens in rural areas because they are uneducated, super religious, and their mothers pressure them to have a kid as early as possible.

literally every woman goes to college

i lived in a big city, women over 25 still look like dogshit, lmao

women over 25 even look like shit in fucking bangkok and southeast asian women absolutely shit all over white women

I can't take myself seriously when i look at the mirror. My body can't be an adult body.

Get swole or rope.