Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate how simple the definition of an Incel is

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I hate how being angry Incel is mostly associated with being a virgin it’s not that black and white an Incel in my opinion is a man that is seen as low value and undesirable by women the type of men that women wouldn’t even acknowledge as a human being not just being involuntarily celibate a good looking guy that’s not getting laid is not Incel

Most likely a person like that would be a volcel, either from deliberately not going out or staying that way on purpose for some reason or another... :feelshehe:

So they usually wouldn't fit into our box either way. :smonk:

I hate being Unvoluntary Human.

Most likely a person like that would be a volcel, either from deliberately not going out or staying that way on purpose for some reason or another... :feelshehe:

So they usually wouldn't fit into our box either way. :smonk:
That extra star between 4 stars and 5 stars makes so much of a difference

I hate your unban

I hate your unban
At least his temporary timeout has taught him not to spam as much garbage as he did before... :smonk:

Though I suspect he'll be back to it in a week or two. :feelswhere:

At least his temporary timeout has taught him not to spam as much garbage as he did before... :smonk:

Though I suspect he'll be back to it in a week or two. :feelswhere:
There’s so many threads I haven’t made before I don’t wanna spam the forum

Why, is that how long until youre banned again for spamming? Fucking brainlet
You were a free man while I was left with no copes I had to rot on looksmax.org because I had nowhere else to go