Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate how people treat pregnant femoids, didn't give up my seat to one today

normiesgunnurm

normiesgunnurm

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Posts
288
Online
0
I rarely take public transport, but today I was so tired I figured I'd likely fall asleep on the wheel so I took the train. The train was full and some pregnant roastie asked me if she could sit down. I said no. She looked at me like I was the devil incarnate, some old women around me also gave me dirty looks, fucking lol. Then some wk got up and told her she could take his seat.

Being pregnant and having a spawn is absolutely nothing special, pretty much anyone can do it, yet you see these bitches getting treated like princesses because they took hot cum inside their cunts and now have a deformed abdomen.

No I won't give up my seat to you cunt. I hope you miscarriage and die in the process.
 
cupcaker

cupcaker

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 25, 2017
Posts
214
Online
0
normiesgunnurm said:
I rarely take public transport, but today I was so tired I figured I'd likely fall asleep on the wheel so I took the train. The train was full and some pregnant roastie asked me if she could sit down. I said no. She looked at me like I was the devil incarnate, some old women around me also gave me dirty looks, fucking lol. Then some wk got up and told her she could take his seat.

Being pregnant and having a spawn is absolutely nothing special, pretty much anyone can do it, yet you see these bitches getting treated like princesses because they took hot cum inside their cunts and now have a deformed abdomen.

No I won't give up my seat to you cunt. I hope you miscarriage and die in the process.

What if she gives birth to an incel. lol
 
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
15,579
Online
14d 4h 45m
Agreed, im sick and tired of weak cucky men giving into this feminist agenda bs worldview that suits women and only women. any whiteknight from cucktears or any beta site who is reading this now, Man up, use your fucking brain and be a fucking man for once and stop giving into womens demands.

They arent entitled to our seats, if they cant find a seat then thats there fucking problem. Just because they are carrying a baby doesnt mean they should automatically be allowed to have a seat. The problem is that these women use the pregnant card just to get a free seat so they dont have to stand.

THERES NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A NORMAL FEMOID GOING ABOUT HER DAY AND A PREGNANT FEMALE. ONE JUST LOOKS FATTER.

There is no physical difficulty between a pregnant woman and a fat woman. Both are carrying pre much the same weight.



DO we give our seats up to fat people? no. so why should we do the same to pregnant?
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
Women must pay for having sex. Why should we pay for not having it anwyay?
 
Deleted member 505

Deleted member 505

38 Year Old Virgin.
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,726
Online
11d 3h 12m
If it's a single mother, I really have to fight myself from executing a gunt punt.
 
kodoku

kodoku

stand-shitter
★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
657
Online
2d 2h 25m
The parasite inside her has nothing to do with it dude its a life but I agree getting creampied by Chad is nothing special and I have no respect for people who has sex and beg for special benefits.
 
Darthmat

Darthmat

Captain
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,552
Online
0
I stayed in texas years ago and had a pregnant woman try to make me give up my seat.
I asked her was that my kid she was carrying and told her next time get knocked up by a man with a car who sticks around.
Got dirty looks but white knights are all cowards so they left me the fuck alone.
The fuck I care what people who do nothing for me think of me.
 
Its_OVER

Its_OVER

Roped
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
2,343
Online
0
Darthmat said:
I stayed in texas years ago and had a pregnant woman try to make me give up my seat.
I asked her was that my kid she was carrying and told her next time get knocked up by a man with a car who sticks around.
Got dirty looks but white knights are all cowards so they left me the fuck alone.
The fuck I care what people who do nothing for me think of me.
Mirin the low inhibition
 
Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
2,575
Online
0
Mothers are the worst, they are arrogant as fuck. At least white mothers. They read all these articles about the white birthrate and you can really see the arrogance on their face when they push their strollers around.
 
Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,449
Online
0
I noticed that this happens to incels more than anyone. She would never ask a masculine Chad to give up his seat.
 
Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,388
Online
0
Excellent job. Here in the cuckcity of New York, people would force me to get off the seat.
 
overlystinkypants

overlystinkypants

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Posts
247
Online
0
Enigmatic93 said:
I noticed that this happens to incels more than anyone. She would never ask a masculine Chad to give up his seat.

it's like they are all wired to use Chads as dominant toys to impregnate them and weak betacucks to serve them.
 
BlackPill47

BlackPill47

Major
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,193
Online
0
Respect to you, OP. I don't think even I would have the balls to do that. Fortunately the situation has never come up as usually some other cuck vacates their seat unbidden.
 
nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
16,647
Online
16d 13h 49m
I did that too

but she was not a preggo

I do not know what I would have done in OP situation, probably it would depend on my mood

respect for OP for his decision
 
ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
13,241
Online
94d 9h 37m
I remember making a thread back in the summer because some pregnant teenage femorrhoid eyed me in the mall and I talked about how she just wanted me to be a beta provider if she was implying anything. IncelTears sperged out hard at that.
 
whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
8,269
Online
21m
Darthmat said:
I stayed in texas years ago and had a pregnant woman try to make me give up my seat.
I asked her was that my kid she was carrying and told her next time get knocked up by a man with a car who sticks around.
Got dirty looks but white knights are all cowards so they left me the fuck alone.
The fuck I care what people who do nothing for me think of me.

mission passed. +100 respect
 
thetruecelibate

thetruecelibate

Officer
★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
785
Online
13h 35m
I couldn't do that in my area If i wanted to. Too many white knights that would intervene
 
Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,916
Online
51d 11h 17m
Nice job.


Fuck this chivalry shit. Men die years earlier from every known disease, pay the vast majority of taxes, do almost all of the physically intensive jobs. The cunt will be sitting on her sofa for the next 5 years eating cookies.
 
Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,019
Online
0
And they call *us* 'entitled' lmao.

They shouldn't expect us to treat them like queens just because some Chad came inside them. Good work op.
 

Similar threads

abrakoup
Replies
19
Views
794
abrakoup
abrakoup
A
Replies
21
Views
822
SupremeGentleman48
SupremeGentleman48
Broly
Replies
8
Views
759
Emba
Emba
negativecel
Replies
32
Views
995
LeFrenchCel
LeFrenchCel
NoTommERow
Replies
17
Views
771
InMemoriam
InMemoriam
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top