Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate how people is so obedient to the media

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
Even if you're socially isolated, if you want to know how people think, or what is acceptable to say in public without making a mob angry, literally just turn on TV and that's it. They think what they're told. :feelsclown: :feelsclown: specially foids

Posting to save you from the noreply pill.

You would be amazed at how many people prefer to let somebody else do the thinking for them.

You are right. Just watch the news, which are supposed to be objective, and you can clearly see what the writers think.

Posting to save you from the noreply pill.

You would be amazed at how many people prefer to let somebody else do the thinking for them.
I had forgotten about this post anyway, but thanks brocel, the noreply pill is brutal. No one needs to be ignored even on incel forums :feelsbadman:

You are right. Just watch the news, which are supposed to be objective, and you can clearly see what the writers think.
They also have really smart tricks to guide the masses. They're fucking psychos tbh.

I had forgotten about this post anyway, but thanks brocel, the noreply pill is brutal. No one needs to be ignored even on incel forums :feelsbadman:

They also have really smart tricks to guide the masses. They're fucking psychos tbh.
Yeah they have great tricks. Even they command people to use the mask. Just today I heard the news reporter say something like "use the masks". Not even care to pretend they are objective anymore.

Even if you're socially isolated, if you want to know how people think, or what is acceptable to say in public without making a mob angry, literally just turn on TV and that's it. They think what they're told. :feelsclown: :feelsclown: specially foids
[JFL] at the partisan divide too.

@DonezoTheClown @PPEcel

It’s crazy how hard it is to get on-air television while cable-less. You think those channels would just have a livestream of their content, but no, you need a digital antenna and I’m not getting that, especially since I live in an apartment. I keep missing jeopardy and pbs’ comfy content tho. Idk what’s up with the OG news channels nowadays. I used to listen to the Nightly News podcast but I got bored when it was just pandemic and riots every day.