Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate how normies make it look as if change is easily achievable

Caelus

Caelus

★★★★
It’s like the Redditors who tout therapy as this miraculous cure that will magically solve every single one of your problems after a few quick sessions.

I can’t believe that I have to say this, but despite your best efforts, change isn’t guaranteed nor is it a given even if it’s something you’re maximally pining for.

Change is gradual and subtle. You can’t just do a 180 or a sudden 360 whenever you desire and call it “change.” It’ll have to be persistent through constant practice and discipline that most people lack.

Normies don’t care about bringing the failures into the picture, it’s all about focusing on the success for them. They don’t care to realize that the majority of us want change and actually DO make an effort for it but everything is so fucking far away and out of touch that makes giving up that much easier everyday.

But they don’t care to see that. Nuh uh. How dare I be a pained complainer? I’m just lazy, I should go actively improoove instead as if that’s not something every single one of us is doing everyday.

but everything is so fucking far away and out of touch that makes giving up that much easier everyday.
Very true. Our best is not enough for anyone and with all the damage done to the mind, trying to be normal and fit in requires constant effort battling with yourself, eventually you say fuck it and withdraw into loneliness wheres no one judges you.

Very true. Our best is not enough for anyone and with all the damage done to the mind, trying to be normal and fit in requires constant effort battling with yourself, eventually you say fuck it and withdraw into loneliness wheres no one judges you.

Despair is probably the most accurate adjective to describe us. Too much negative experience and bullying due to your looks, mental health issues, etc. caused your life to turn into this never-ending chess match against a cheater with this utter hopeless feeling of no matter what you do or attempt to accomplish, there’s always something against you, something so out of your league and so fundamentally unsalvageable that you’re just trussed and suffocated.

You can’t just DO things the way normal people do. There’s always a core issue that you can’t solve or figure out.

I can’t fucking stand it when normies tell men like us to take accountability for our lives. Every normie that has a good relationship with a woman as well as a decent job most likely had a father in the home, and a good father at that. Every generation throughout human history passed down guidance and wisdom to their children, but in this jewish experiment we live in there are less strong fathers in homes to be able to mentor their children to have better lives. Humans are not turtles that hatch from eggs on the beach and are to be left alone to survive by themselves. I fucking blame boomers for the sexual revolution and turning their kids subhuman from getting high all of the fucking time. There may be no job for your face, but I’m also not gonna fucking wageslave for this shithole of a society if I remain miserable

I can’t fucking stand it when normies tell men like us to take accountability for our lives.
Horrible take. You SHOULD take accountability for both your actions and your life, otherwise you’re just biting on granite and will never move past the confusion that spirals. Women almost NEVER take accountability hence they’re always deceiving (to get away from their problems) and lack self-awareness. Don’t be that way.

Humans are not turtles that hatch from eggs on the beach and are to be left alone to survive by themselves.
:yes: