Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I hate how normies bully and mentally scar you for life and then expected you to be a good samaritan

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

sadcel
★★★★★
Why would I hypothetically help a normie in need when they completely excluded me from society because of my looks. I got brutally bullied and mentally scarred I got wounded deep it is unfixable once you get the abused dog syndrome.

Normies expect you to help them in need but they join in groups to bully non-NT ugly men.

If you're good samaritan as an abused dog then you are essentially cheering normies on your own destruction.

And then they get a girlfriend while you rot

The true TND is Total Normie Death.

I can relate to this alot , i got bullied so hard in high school for my looks , it transformed from a happy extroverted young man , to an almost suicidal incel

I try not to help normies until they ask and then I don't want to lose face completely.
I once got called heartless by a guy who fell from bike and I didn't helped him.
Why should I help? He probably would have joined bullies who tormented me at school.

I try not to help normies until they ask and then I don't want to lose face completely.
I once got called heartless by a guy who fell from bike and I didn't helped him.
Why should I help? He probably would have joined bullies who tormented me at school.
:yes:

They act like your childhood, and the suffering they put you through doesn't matter. Just get over it incel.

They call us entitled for wanting what everybody else has, but then they expect us to break our backs for a society that despises us without so much as a complaint.

They call us entitled for wanting what everybody else has, but then they expect us to break our backs for a society that despises us without so much as a complaint.

jfl yall described my situation irl with my family n relatives

That statement alone is an ER fuel. Really makes you desire for a normie holocaust, doesn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back