Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate how normies assume that therapy is this magical cure to everything

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Did therapy solve my problems? Did it solve Eliot Rodger's problems? Did it solve the problems of countless of men who have committed suicide due to a lack of affection? I've tried therapy and medication (still taking the medication) for YEARS and it solved nothing. Why? Because my depression is situational rather than chemical. 

It's telling someone with cancer to "just get therapy" it won't solve their problem.
If I somehow got a girlfriend, literally all of my problems would be solved. I wouldn't need to be so insecure because a girl finding me attractive would prove that I'm not an ugly subhuman, I wouldn't be so bitter or hateful towards women because I'd finally have a positive experience with a girl, and I wouldn't be depressed because really, why would anyone be depressed when they're wanted and loved? I'd wake up every morning with a smile, I'd be motivated to go back to school and eventually get a job, I'd take care of myself more and maybe even work out, I'd actually have a purpose and something to look forward to in life. 

Just having a girlfriend would do all of that.

Therapy did nothing for me. All the blue pill just fueled my anger and red pill believes. I tried to explain to him the importance of looks and how everything in life is affected by it, and he would reply with "there's more to life than just looks." He would also use the "starving children in Africa" argument, which is so extremely flawed. And he would say blue pill shit like "I am sure women are flirting with you."

Tried to label me with BDD because I wasn't 100% satisfied with my looks.

Therapy only works if you are blue pilled and need to cope more to keep going. Such a scam.

First of all, all these Normies who suggest therapy have not had therapy themselves since they didn't need it. Second, how is therapy goign to fix your face exactly? If people have been calling you ugly your entire life then it's quite obvious the problem isn't mental but physical.

If therapy can fix your problems, you didn't have problems to begin with.

Plastic surgery is the best therapy.

Normies treat "therapy" like a surrogate religion with the therapists being the new priest class whose job is to reconcile you with the new god: the female. Sinners in the hands of angry women.

The sad reality is that therapy can only make life worse for ugly people.

Unless you can find a male unicorn that can relate to life as unwanted shit. Good luck finding him in a feminist-driven field.

I can't understand why even therapists can't come to any understanding that you're ugly, poor, etc... and are treated differently because of it. Accept our disadvantage and help us to work around that in life.