Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate how normies and foids keep invading this site

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
This is the last male safe space, the last bastillion for sub5 men. Pretty much every modern hobby, interest, community or sport have been invaded by women. I dont have the meme rn but you probably all know the meme that explained in 10 steps how women destroy male hobbies/safespaces. This is the last refuge for us and we cant even have that without IT cucks, foids or normies infiltrating it. They want to undermine every single male safespace and turn it into ashes and dust, meanwhile women have female only gyms, clubs etc. and no one bats an eye.

As a foid I agree.

If something happens to this place there will surely be another, there’s too many lonely ugly men in the world for another space like this not to form eventually.

i'd ofcourse rather have them not lurking here but it doesnt bother me that much

this site is still a big comfort zone for me regards

If something happens to this place there will surely be another, there’s too many lonely ugly men in the world for another space like this not to form eventually.
Not if forums like this in the future will be made illegal because of muh misogyny or whatever reason they can think off

i'd ofcourse rather have them not lurking here but it doesnt bother me that much

this site is still a big comfort zone for me regards
So you dont care that HTNs like Gummybearcel brag about their sexual success here ?

So you dont care that HTNs like Gummybearcel brag about their sexual success here ?
That faggot keeps coming back. His last account was @Dusk. gotta keep an eye on him.

i said i dont mind them lurking

bragging is just bullying

Pretty much every modern hobby, interest, community or sport have been invaded by women. This is the last refuge for us and we cant even have that without IT cucks, foids or normies infiltrating it. They want to undermine every single male safespace and turn it into ashes and dust, meanwhile women have female only gyms, clubs etc. and no one bats an eye.

That faggot keeps coming back. His last account was @Dusk. gotta keep an eye on him.
do you happen to have the link to the thead where he admitted to being sexhaver?

I already memorized the way he talks, I can tell people's personalities tend to stay the same behind the screen, so the next time he arrives I'll be alERt

do you happen to have the link to the thead where he admitted to being sexhaver?

Rules in new incel forums in the future: "no misogyny, racism or homophobia, and women and sexhavers are allowed." If this place goes we will have absolutely nowhere else to go.

This is the last male safe space, the last bastillion for sub5 men. Pretty much every modern hobby, interest, community or sport have been invaded by women. I dont have the meme rn but you probably all know the meme that explained in 10 steps how women destroy male hobbies/safespaces. This is the last refuge for us and we cant even have that without IT cucks, foids or normies infiltrating it. They want to undermine every single male safespace and turn it into ashes and dust, meanwhile women have female only gyms, clubs etc. and no one bats an eye.
Soyciety when foid only gyms making commercials trashing on men:"YAS":foidSoy:

Soyciety when male only incel forum::feels:

Soyciety when foid only gyms making commercials trashing on men:"YAS":foidSoy:

Soyciety when male only incel forum::feels:
On other hand if we made an incel campus for men only foids would be flash speed to sue because of "FEmCeLs"

To the all toilet lukers we will harm you and will rape you on spot when we see you so you better carry a weapon like knife or a gun

Diese Welt ist ein Hypotekrat gegen Männer oder sagen wir Mal die meisten Männer .

Während sich so ein Typ im Gym abrallert , hat ne semi Fette alte jetzt Sex der ihr bezahlt wird . :feelsclown: :feelskek:

Diese Welt ist ein Hypotekrat gegen Männer oder sagen wir Mal die meisten Männer .

Während sich so ein Typ im Gym abrallert , hat ne semi Fette alte jetzt Sex der ihr bezahlt wird . :feelsclown: :feelskek:
Tutorial mode