Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate how liberals in US try to spread their shit to all the third world nations

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
I fucking hate how people here in BRazil are easily influenced by American politics, all the shit we consume from that country make people exposed to degenerate shit that happens in America.

Brazil is pretty based in a lot of stuff but more and more I see people starting to create their "own" opinions based on what the degenerate left from the US say. What make me even more mad about this is that this people are always advocating to not interfere in other nations affair but they are trying everything they can to make their media, that is consumed all over the world, spread their ideology. They are a bunch of fucking hypocrites that suck each others assholes.

That's why I understand Kim Jung Jun sometimes, the guy know that American products are filled with degenerate ideas.

U a Bolsonaro man? Based.

Western degeneracy spreads way too fast, we need more walls.

Brazil is all the bad things of a third world shithole combined with all the identity politics of the first world. Bad infrastructure, violence everywhere, social inequality, unemployment through the roof, but still we have to hear feminists complaining because some ugly guy is near them on the media.