Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate how LGBTQ people can get an SO but I CANT

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
LGBTQ people can get a partner but I can’t WOMEN WOULD RATHER DATE EACH OTHER THEN DATE me gay people don’t deserve love they deserve to rot and suffer like us a straight man I should be able to get a girlfriend with no trouble I shouldn’t have to be looksmaxed or statusmaxed just to get a woman that Isn’t even appealing to look at God created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve I can’t wait for the downfall of the LGBTQ community it’s gonna be Satisfying seeing them be put back in their place

Who cares? They're mentally ill degenerates. It's disgusting, and it's not real sex. 200 IQ theory here, faggots are volcel/incel too cuz they're virgins.

I hate how faggots exist

Just be good looking theory.

Who cares? They're mentally ill degenerates. It's disgusting, and it's not real sex. 200 IQ theory here, faggots are volcel/incel too cuz they're virgins.
Unfortunately, what matters most is how most see it; their mental illness has legitimately deluded them into believing it's a real relationship, and bluepillers accept it, so they still end up better than us... :feelsUgh:

JFL, though; I would like to see how the degenerates fare in a theoretical collapse of civilization, without shekel-funded politicians and groups advocating for them. :feelshehe:

You are jealous of other men who fuck each other? Interesting