Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I HATE how impossible it is for women to be incels

AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★
- "You can't get laid because you hate women". Well, there are SOOO MANY women who dedicate too much energy on hating men, and they still can have their sexual desires satisfied by fucking men frequently, disgusting priviledges!

- "You can't get laid because you don't go to the gym". There are tons of disgusting landwhales in relationships, they can get sex too, even though they didn't move a finger to get in shape, I've even seen landwhales with Chad-looking dudes JFL.

- "No woman wants you because of your personality". I can guarantee you that there's not a single woman on earth whose personality is so bad that she has zero options to have sex because of it, maybe a horrible personality would make it harder for a woman to have a healthy relationship she feels appreciated in, but the point is that she still can have sex even if her personality is horrible and that's enough for me to be incredibly jealous at women.

- "You can't get sex because you don't take the iniciative". First of all, women hate it when sub5s like us take the iniciative, only Chads and Chadlites can take the iniciative, or maybe even high-tier normies, they are the only ones who can take the iniciative without being considered creepy or a threat to society, but we are so ugly that women are going to be incredibly scared and creeped out if we took the iniciative no matter how respectful we were in the process. Second, women don't have to take the iniciative, they can have sexual opportunities even without searching for them.

As you can see, it's impossible for women to be incels no matter how horrible and hateful they are and no matter how little effort they put into dating. THIS INEQUALITY OF LIFE OPPORTUNITIES IS UNFAIR AND UNACCEPTABLE. Anyone who still believes women aren't priviledged is a fucking idiot who has to know how much of a fucking idiot he/she is.

Women love to tell us that we don't have sex because of our personality, attitude and low effort, but they ignore the fact that they come from a position of priviledge in which they can have sexual abundance no matter how bad they do, and they have the AUDACITY of acting as if their sexual abundance is due to the fact that they are more "virtuous" and they somehow have more merit than men.

I FUCKING HATE just how fucking impossible it is for women to be involuntarily sexless and involuntarily virgins, they will never be in our position, they will never understand the HUMILIATION of being an old adult virgin man and knowing that you didn't choose that and feeling you don't have much control over that situation. How am I supposed to have self esteem knowing that in all these years of life, no single woman considered me attractive enough to have sex with her?

Femcels don't exist, so-called femcels are women who can't fuck Chad, and that's too bad for them, but we are not even considered as options because of our uglyness and inferiority.

We will never know what it's like to play life on tutorial mode

Screenshot 20230923 025057 Brave 1

:feelsclown:

Femcels lurking this thread to repost it please dm me your tits

It's not all about sex sweetie, I want a loving relationshit :foidSoy: :foidSoy:
50 men on her level of attractiveness (6), that are still capable of loving women (Somehow), come out of the shadows.

All this Chad semen-sniffing imbecile has to do, is pick one.

Lurkers will think I'm shit posting, but I'm being completely 100% serious. That is the life of the average woman.

Femcels, and Female Loneliness, are objectively, provable with studies and data, not a thing.

Pick one of the 50, and find love, or overdose on chad semen.

Hexagon77
sorry bro, no 270lb blue haired feminists for you, only trannies :feelsbadman:
:feelsrope:. Still Ironic how all femcel traits aren't genetic, for example weight and hair color (as in dyed). Yet again that still won't prevent them from having sex because femcels don't exist, femcel traits are just things people make fun of women for there is nothing that would prevent a woman from finding a man.

It's not all about sex sweetie, I want a loving relationshit :foidSoy: :foidSoy:
Easy to say when you can get sex that easily.

I also want a relationship, but that doesn't eliminate the fact that I am depressed about not being able to get even a little bit of meaningless sex.

Lol, women are so priviledged that THIS is how "femcels" are portrayed in entertainment media, compare it to how we, incels, are represented :lul:

Women are spoiled.
She's so counter culture :foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy:
Her distrust and hate of men is so representative of her complex character :soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy:

She's literally me!
I also can't get Chad to commit to me, and I also look conventionally attractive, but call myself ugly and undesirable.

She's so counter culture :foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy:
Her distrust and hate of men is so representative of her complex character :soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy:
And that's not even an exageration, I've seen unironical journalist posts like that about "femcels".

Btw, you forgot this one: "SHE DEFIES PATRIARCHAL STANDARDS OF ATTRACTIVENESS" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:.

And that's not even an exageration, I've seen unironical journalist posts like that about "femcels".
Me too. It's a parody at this point...
Women can literally do no wrong in the eyes of society. Even negative traits they have come from them being victims of _________, or a complex reflection of their womenhood.
Btw, you forgot this one: "SHE DEFIES PATRIARCHAL STANDARDS OF ATTRACTIVENESS" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:.
Images

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
She defies standards of attractiveness by being, *checks image of her*, conventionally attractive

So
Fucking
Braaaaaaave! :soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy:

it's ovER foids don't need us & on top of that hate us since we were born when we were 0yo

I hate this cult of vagina & how women are sadistic mogging & making lives of virgin/sexless males worse how they gaslight & brag for no reasons

- "You can't get laid because you hate women". Well, there are SOOO MANY women who dedicate too much energy on hating men, and they still can have their sexual desires satisfied by fucking men frequently, disgusting priviledges!

- "You can't get laid because you don't go to the gym". There are tons of disgusting landwhales in relationships, they can get sex too, even though they didn't move a finger to get in shape, I've even seen landwhales with Chad-looking dudes JFL.

- "No woman wants you because of your personality". I can guarantee you that there's not a single woman on earth whose personality is so bad that she has zero options to have sex because of it, maybe a horrible personality would make it harder for a woman to have a healthy relationship she feels appreciated in, but the point is that she still can have sex even if her personality is horrible and that's enough for me to be incredibly jealous at women.

- "You can't get sex because you don't take the iniciative". First of all, women hate it when sub5s like us take the iniciative, only Chads and Chadlites can take the iniciative, or maybe even high-tier normies, they are the only ones who can take the iniciative without being considered creepy or a threat to society, but we are so ugly that women are going to be incredibly scared and creeped out if we took the iniciative no matter how respectful we were in the process. Second, women don't have to take the iniciative, they can have sexual opportunities even without searching for them.

As you can see, it's impossible for women to be incels no matter how horrible and hateful they are and no matter how little effort they put into dating. THIS INEQUALITY OF LIFE OPPORTUNITIES IS UNFAIR AND UNACCEPTABLE. Anyone who still believes women aren't priviledged is a fucking idiot who has to know how much of a fucking idiot he/she is.

Women love to tell us that we don't have sex because of our personality, attitude and low effort, but they ignore the fact that they come from a position of priviledge in which they can have sexual abundance no matter how bad they do, and they have the AUDACITY of acting as if their sexual abundance is due to the fact that they are more "virtuous" and they somehow have more merit than men.

I FUCKING HATE just how fucking impossible it is for women to be involuntarily sexless and involuntarily virgins, they will never be in our position, they will never understand the HUMILIATION of being an old adult virgin man and knowing that you didn't choose that and feeling you don't have much control over that situation. How am I supposed to have self esteem knowing that in all these years of life, no single woman considered me attractive enough to have sex with her?

Femcels don't exist, so-called femcels are women who can't fuck Chad, and that's too bad for them, but we are not even considered as options because of our uglyness and inferiority.
Agua

Tsundere, yandere, female leads in manhwa and manga are exactly what they are fiction yet they'd rather clown on a real concept (being sigma) which exists amongst wolves and rare breed of humans.

Yup, I once had a foid cut my hair and she started asking me shit like are you looking for a gf, I in my bluepilled/redpilled days opened up to her about my struggles and even told her woman can get into relationships easier and have an abundance of sexual partners, she looked at me like I was on flakka and said "that's not true, women have it really hard in dating:foidSoy:" in the same breath she tells me how she broke up with her ex and she got on tinder and met her now husband a day after she broke up, mind you this was a fresh water hippo that easily weighed over 300 pounds
brootal

Yeah it's like someone telling you "My struggles aren't just about having too much money sweetie, I'll always have an abundance of money but I struggle spending it on the right things :foidSoy:"
Lol true. First world problems.

Yup, I once had a foid cut my hair and she started asking me shit like are you looking for a gf, I in my bluepilled/redpilled days opened up to her about my struggles and even told her woman can get into relationships easier and have an abundance of sexual partners, she looked at me like I was on flakka and said "that's not true, women have it really hard in dating:foidSoy:" in the same breath she tells me how she broke up with her ex and she got on tinder and met her now husband a day after she broke up, mind you this was a fresh water hippo that easily weighed over 300 pounds
How can she not realize her priviledge in dating? Jfl, if I was a woman my life would be awesomely easier.

This is EXACTLY why they tell you “looks don’t matter” because to them, it really doesn’t. You can be a literal goblin and still be loved indefinitely so long as you were born with a vagina.

"Woman Incel" Is the biggest oxymoron in history.

Woman incels are the ones that dream of gigachad their whole life, they would not accept a chad

Just have a hole between your legs theory.

Privilege is invisible to those who possess it

Very HIGH IQ thread

Torture foids till they beg for death

I'm absolutely obsessed with the song in your signature :feelsmusic::feelsokman:

I didn't make it, I found it in another thread on here somewhere
I wish whoever made it makes an extended version. Listening to retarded shit is the best cope, it dumbs your brain down so you don't think about the constant onslaught.

kek:lul: back in 2018 when I was not fully blackpilled I used to be on discuck trying to talk and get a date with these supposed "femcels". Obviously never even got close :lul:

Could not even get close enough to set up a call with those whores, They are scared to death of actually talking to a sub8

Well, lesbians can be truecels,
............. what a strange thing to read...

False, not a single woman, regardless of how she behaves can be that. Trucel men are trucel like that because of how they were born, in contrast to women whom have inherent social value since birth

The closest a woman could get to trucel is after a disfiguring event/accdent, and even then! White knights and simps are so so many..

But let a man suffer an aesthetically crippling event and even his own shadow will abandon him, never even mind women

Many times those so called lesbians have dropped their socially enabled "lesbianism" when a tall attractive male exists in the context or near these cheap liars

They behave similar to certain types of women whom claim they're not sexual when approached by us. In the absence and even in the presence of men, these whores abandoned the natural use of their bodies willingly and preferred other women instead of an average man

No offense, i just couldnt ignore this falsehood

Why would a man even say that? Why would a man defend a lesbian in this manner in such a space as this?

Fr bro, you could be a 300+ pound landwhale foid and men will still want to fuck you. Its just too fucking easy for foids.

Many times those so called lesbians have dropped their socially enabled "lesbianism" when a tall attractive male exists in the context or near these cheap liars
Maybe some of them, but I think there are also some who simply are not attracted to any man, and I think _they_ can be considered truecels. While I have not tried it, the gay community hasn't got obscene standards, so I might be able to attract a guy, but as I have zero attraction to guys and also don't want a gay relationship, I don't even try and I don't think I should have to try. Similarly, I don't think anyone who considers herself to be a lesbian should have to try to get into a relationship with a guy even though she obviously easily could.
Why would a man even say that? Why would a man defend a lesbian in this manner in such a space as this?
Because I don't just care about what benefits me, but about what I think is right. I know it's in general a bad strategy, but I still try to always see all sides in order to estimate whether I am right or not. I also don't defend persons, I defend ideas. I never agree or disagree completely with someone, that would be strange.

Do not listen to the gender that pisses blood out of their vaginas every month, this was your first mistake

I hate women in general